Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The Ultimate Decision - PvE or PvP?

• 167 posts
    March 18, 2024 5:44 AM PDT

PVP for sure, if done correctly.

Starter zones should not have PVP, only medium high to higher level "contested" zones.  Or zones that go PVP enabled for events like STV and the Bloodmoon in WoW SoD is an absolute blast.  

Having some halfwit at max level murdering new players in their starting zone is not fun for anyone, except the inept.  

• 6 posts
    March 18, 2024 4:37 PM PDT

I despise PVP. I have tried to play in games with limited pvp and I despise those as well. Nowadays if a game is pvp we (myself and spouse) don't even give it a shot anymore. I think it is way overrated and used too much so that companies can skip out on content such as interesting monsters. Why do most games these days have wild life? Where have all the monsters gone? $$ That's where. I believe most PVP games are made to save money and It's lazy programming imo. I understand that some people really love it and that is just fine. Almost every online game out there has it now in some form or another. I liked that EQ wasn't very pvp centric and kept it to servers.  I can see that as a viable option for those that love pvp without infringing on my game play. 

This post was edited by Cuedainya at March 18, 2024 4:47 PM PDT