Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

For you Alpha donaters...

• 72 posts
    March 26, 2016 7:00 PM PDT

What games are you playing atm so we can hook up and get on chat and get to know each other before we test? we all know this is a group game and would like to know some other people!

Optional what classes are you interested in, etc, just post if you want to get things rolling!

Mod Edit: Added double post to main post, please use the "edit" function to add afterthoughts instead of creating a new post straight under your first one as it is considered double posting and is against the forum guidelines. :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at March 27, 2016 4:34 PM PDT
    • 85 posts
    March 26, 2016 7:08 PM PDT

Most of the peeps I know are in AA some in Conan some are just AFK till Pantheon (like me). 

• 279 posts
    March 26, 2016 8:01 PM PDT

I'm going to be giving Tree of Savior a try. Early accss starts the 29th. Not sure what I'm getting myself into here. I wouldn't mind teaming up if anyone else wanted to. For a class in ToS I think it will be a healer/support for my first.

This post was edited by Pantz at March 28, 2016 9:09 PM PDT
  • March 26, 2016 8:03 PM PDT

I'm playing D&D Neverwinter on the Xbox.  It's free. =)

• 287 posts
    March 26, 2016 9:01 PM PDT

Back to EQ yet again.  

• 1095 posts
    March 26, 2016 9:23 PM PDT

Holding pattern.

This post was edited by Aich at March 27, 2016 7:14 AM PDT
    • 22 posts
    March 26, 2016 10:29 PM PDT

PSN is Chaffin

Xbox Live and Steam is SGC316

Currently playing Bloodborne and getting ready for Dark souls 3.  

I plan on rolling a Shaman if they are close to EQ1 style

This post was edited by Thunndar at March 26, 2016 10:38 PM PDT
    • 1468 posts
    March 27, 2016 12:01 AM PDT

A few of use are hanging out in Discord voice / text chat. Come and join us and get the channel more active. I think there are 27 people in the channel at the moment. Discord is kinda like Mumble but with text only chat as well. Details found here:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2678/discord-server-voice-text-chat-for-pantheon

As for games I'm waiting for Stellaris and Hearts of Iron 4 to come out in May and June. That should keep me occupied while I wait for Pantheon to be released in pre-alpha / alpha. I love a good strategy game almost as much as I love playing a good MMORPG.

• 24 posts
    March 27, 2016 12:28 AM PDT
    Have just about played everything that's out right now. Have been playing BDO Overseas version it's free to play. After about 2 months starting to get burned out because there's really no group content other than pvp.
    Fired up FF14 because I miss healing and FF14 is one of the last real pve based games out there. One of the down sides is you can still solo basically everything non raid/dungeon related and the pace of the dungeons is very fast so not much time for social interaction. But still, it scratches the itch to be able to heal a group again until I can wade neck deep into Pantheon :)
    • 34 posts
    March 27, 2016 12:56 AM PDT

I've been healing in FFXIV too for the last few days.  I wish it was as social as FFXi was, but at least it has a good story, and I'm enjoying the Heavensward story so far.  Before that I went on an ARPG kick and played through Grim Dawn and Van Helsing

• 24 posts
    March 27, 2016 1:05 AM PDT
    @Wanderica
    I'm just 25 on my healer but my paladin tank is 50, can't go to heavensward until I unlock 2.2 - 2.9 quests. I'm super behind on the story :( it's really fun to be a dedicated healer again but I keep having the nagging feeling I wish it was Pantheon I was playing. It hits me every time I do a dungeon and get instantly ported in and the group says "hi" and then "bye" at the end lol I do like Japanese groups because they talk a little more with eachother and I can understand a little bit of Japanese. Pantheon we need you! :)
    • 801 posts
    March 27, 2016 4:31 AM PDT

I am waiting for EQ to be developed.

done yet?

• 72 posts
    March 27, 2016 4:44 AM PDT
    I have always been main raid tank or heals...still remember c-heal macros and staring at walls in eq but thinking a chanter this time...miss my mind controller from city of heroes love locking down a room. I'm in poe atm.
    • 15 posts
    March 27, 2016 10:43 AM PDT

PSN: FlyMcCrackin

Steam: mdozier1985

Feel free to add me for some gaming fun.

Playing Dark Souls and Bloodborne. 

Contemplating resubbing to FFXIV or FFXI to get my mmo fix. My tarutaru/lalafell are getting dusty. I do play WoW but I really only log in during raid nights. Bleh.

I will probably be rolling a Ranger or control/mez time class.

This post was edited by Caduto at March 27, 2016 10:51 AM PDT
    • 36 posts
    March 27, 2016 1:18 PM PDT

SWtoR (Star Wars) here, its my sci-fi fix. 

• 624 posts
    March 27, 2016 5:06 PM PDT

No game at the present.

Prefer to play, in order, BARD, shaman, or enchanter.

• 671 posts
    March 27, 2016 5:23 PM PDT

There is a group of us, who started on the new EQ progression server...  we formed the guild < Pantheon's Rise > on Phinny. There are also a good majority of people here, that also play Project 1999, & VGE.

Ironically, most here are not spritually playing any game... and are more or less, passing time until until Pantheon, etc.

• 17 posts
    March 27, 2016 6:20 PM PDT

I have been playing a bit of Black Desert, and Division on PS4, But it's hard to concentrate on any games when all I seem to think about while playing these games is "I wish this was Pantheon". So not much for gaming really at this time just waiting.....

• 148 posts
    March 27, 2016 7:16 PM PDT

Mainly just playing some single player stuff on Steam, passing the time like others. Steam ID - jimm0thy , PSN - jimm0thy79

I plan on playing both a ranger and healing class, though haven't decided on which yet. Ranger was my favorite in EQ but since I've played mainly healers so will give both a try

I'm up for p99 or something if people want

• 801 posts
    March 27, 2016 7:30 PM PDT

jimm0thy said:

Mainly just playing some single player stuff on Steam, passing the time like others. Steam ID - jimm0thy , PSN - jimm0thy79

I plan on playing both a ranger and healing class, though haven't decided on which yet. Ranger was my favorite in EQ but since I've played mainly healers so will give both a try

I'm up for p99 or something if people want

There will be a huge need for healers in pantheon. Unless we have the rift type self heals? that I am not sure about, and what direction healers will have.

• 180 posts
    March 27, 2016 7:35 PM PDT

I'm playing p99 casually with 3 other people for the time being.

• 89 posts
    March 28, 2016 4:30 AM PDT

Mostly singleplayer stuff right now.  Playing through the Uncharted games waiting on Uncharted 4 and Dark Souls 3.

• 45 posts
    March 28, 2016 5:56 AM PDT

not playing any MMO atm. Waiting for Pantheon.  I do play a heck of a lot of SMITE though.  

• 556 posts
    March 28, 2016 6:19 AM PDT

I started hardcore into BDO when it launched a couple weeks ago. However I have been burning out fast. With no real end game content other than smashing people in pvp it starts to get old fast. 

• 71 posts
    March 28, 2016 7:56 AM PDT

Been playing mostly Hearthstone or raiding in AoS on EQ's Phinny server.