Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

For you Alpha donaters...

• 2130 posts
    January 4, 2017 3:51 PM PST

Beefcake said:

Wife and I may try Phimy.

Do it before PoP so you get to experience it before the simultaneous GoD+OoW release in combination with Phinigel 2.0 kills the server.

Maybe we'll be lucky and Pantheon's alpha will start up sometime towards the end of PoP.

• 169 posts
    January 4, 2017 5:53 PM PST

my wife and I played eqoa, and played it until shutdown was announced...then we went onto rift and been there since..we play on the Deerwood server but as of recently the game has turned to complete crap.....wish I would have spent that extra 40 on pantheon instead of rifts crap xpac...

• 3016 posts
    January 5, 2017 6:54 PM PST

Pretty much in holding pattern for now,  did play EQ1 for about 3 months last year...then got busy doing other things.    Waiting for Pantheon. :)

• 65 posts
    January 5, 2017 6:59 PM PST

Holding pattern here too :D I went and played EQ for a bit last year got into a good guild that was still around from when I played 10 years ago.  Did some end game content stuff then got bored and quit. Did some EQ99 for a month or two then did some Heroes of The Storm, but just kept getting bored.  

Waiting on Pantheon!

• 78 posts
    January 6, 2017 12:51 AM PST

I switch around Black Desert Online, XCOM 2, Hex: Shards of Fate (TCG like MTG), and Overwatch.

• 1468 posts
    January 6, 2017 1:05 AM PST

Played a bit of ESO and am now just waiting for Pantheon and another MMO I am following.

At the moment I'm just playing single player games. Mainly strategy stuff. I bought Civ 6 and I'm having quite a lot of fun learning how to play it and will be starting that soon properly. I'll also be buying Conan Exiles when it comes out at the end of January as a few people in one of my gaming communities will be playing it as well so that'll be fun. There are quite a lot of single player games that are well worth playing that I am enjoying so I have plenty of things to keep me occupied while I wait for Pantheon.

As I said earlier in this thread a few of us are hanging out in the unofficial Discord voice / text chat server so come along and join us :). Details can be found here:

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/3492/unofficial-pantheon-discord-voice-text-chat

• 200 posts
    January 6, 2017 3:35 AM PST

I'm playing vanilla WoW on a private server since 1,5 years. :D

But sometimes i try other F2P mmorpgs like Wildstar, Swtor etc.

Greetings

• 202 posts
    January 6, 2017 4:21 AM PST

I tried to get back into EQ2 and played the new Channeler class, Ended up being like one of the best Channelers on the server apparently.

Tried to go back to EQ1 but there was like no on exsistant, and tried P99 but once again even that feel's like it is kinda dying.

Currently just Playing League of Legends, and thats really about it.

• 513 posts
    January 8, 2017 4:29 AM PST

I think I would kill to be able to log in to Vanguard so I could play Diplomacy card game while waiting for this.....

Well, maybe not kill... but certainly maim someone....

• 144 posts
    January 8, 2017 6:57 AM PST

Made a lil halfling cleric on P99 and playing him a bit now, only because the need for Pantheon is making me crave MMO

• 21 posts
    January 11, 2017 1:21 PM PST
    World of Boreships