Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Small Amberfaet Screenshot Drop :)

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    December 23, 2016 12:51 AM PST

Shucklighter said:

That video is pretty sweet...but why is she crouching when she lands?  It's too realistic.  You should have coded it so she does the swim animation for a second when she hits, like in the old days.

Technically she should bounce a few times....

• 780 posts
    December 23, 2016 8:07 AM PST

Haha, yeah.  I suppose you're right.  I do like the crouching, though.  Looks great.  Does anyone remember if these humans we've seen are placeholders, or if this is how they are going to look?

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    December 23, 2016 10:38 AM PST

All of the player characters in the twitch stream are version 1 of the real thing -- they are not placeholders nor Unity store assets but neither are they finished.

This post was edited by Aradune at December 23, 2016 11:03 AM PST
    • 780 posts
    December 23, 2016 10:45 AM PST

Wow.  Not sure how that Ogre could look much better, but I guess we'll see.

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    December 23, 2016 11:04 AM PST

Shucklighter said:

More armor sets, faces, customization, etc.

• 763 posts
    December 23, 2016 11:30 AM PST

Shucklighter said:

1. Dead
    2. Laying on a pile of gnomes
    3. Between Kilsin's train and me
    4. Down-wind

... I could go on :)

Kidding aside, it is good to know that the 1st iteration of character assets is in-game since this implies that the skeletons/rigging has been (mostly) mapped out, meaning development into animations - both gross and fine (e.g. climb/swim and holding-things) - can begin and this can be followed by the same for gear etc! At least I hope thats the right order hehe!

• 1778 posts
    December 23, 2016 11:49 AM PST

Shucklighter said:

Female Ogres in Bikini Armor!!!!! But the effect wont be complete if we dont have toufts of hair coming out in all the wrong right places.

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    December 23, 2016 11:59 AM PST

Amsai said:

Shucklighter said:

Female Ogres in Bikini Armor!!!!! But the effect wont be complete if we dont have toufts of hair coming out in all the wrong right places.

Leave it to Amsai to take things that one step too far :)

• 1778 posts
    December 23, 2016 12:14 PM PST

LOL just a little Christmas Cheer ^.~

• 781 posts
    December 23, 2016 1:03 PM PST

Amsai said:

LOL just a little Christmas Cheer ^.~

Had me laughing :)  Good job Amsai..hehe  How the heck am i supposed to get that visual out of my head now !!!???..haha

• 47 posts
    December 23, 2016 2:51 PM PST
    Damn those are awesome. Looks so good, so early. Really can't wait to roam around in Terminus and see it all. I might just run around for a whole week :D Love how epic the third one is, little ole gnome in a big, big world.

Good job guys, keep it up. Just got a new computer and can't wait to see Pantheon on it.
    • 2419 posts
    December 25, 2016 9:49 AM PST

Is that dungeon under a glacier?  That 'ceiling' up there looks like the underside of a massive ice sheet.  Whatever it is, this zone looks amazing.  I'll be very interested to see what level range it will be upon release and how it gets populated with mobs.

• 1618 posts
    December 25, 2016 10:58 AM PST

Vandraad said:

Is that dungeon under a glacier?  That 'ceiling' up there looks like the underside of a massive ice sheet.  Whatever it is, this zone looks amazing.  I'll be very interested to see what level range it will be upon release and how it gets populated with mobs.

Watch the last hour of the recent stream. It's all in that area.

• 363 posts
    December 25, 2016 11:49 AM PST

Never thought I'd ever say this, but, after seeing the ogre in the video and screenshots, might just have to make my main an ogre shaman.

Great job to the team, by the way. Loving what I'm seeing. :)

This post was edited by Anistosoles at December 25, 2016 11:49 AM PST