Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Small Amberfaet Screenshot Drop :)

• 9115 posts
    December 22, 2016 3:50 AM PST

Hi folks, here is a small screenshot drop from the big dungeon we showed off in our recent December stream that we thought you would all enjoy, it is called Amberfaet! :)

December Stream: 

http://bit.ly/2hkVI4f (VR Shaman)

Image may contain: 2 people, sky, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

• 176 posts
    December 22, 2016 3:57 AM PST

Badass!

And I have to say just one more time, I am really loving the Ogre =)

• 200 posts
    December 22, 2016 4:50 AM PST

Saw these on FB as well, but I never post there!   Love the screenshots and can't wait... my youngest already claimed playing the archai and said I have to play the ogre because I am grumpy.....hrummpff

• 393 posts
    December 22, 2016 5:13 AM PST

Awesome! Love these early morning screenies to munch on. Thanks for sharing Kilsin!

• 9115 posts
    December 22, 2016 5:14 AM PST

Haha, glad you like them folks :)

• 633 posts
    December 22, 2016 6:22 AM PST

While I likely won't play an ogre, I'm really liking the look.  Probably the best ogre I've seen in a game.

• 109 posts
    December 22, 2016 6:32 AM PST

Really liking the 3rd one you showed us. It is just a beauty. makes the scope and feel of the world seem soo large. Cannot wait to explore it all.

• 668 posts
    December 22, 2016 7:20 AM PST

Definitely my favorite zone thus far...  These pictures are awesome!  Thanks for posting Kilsin...

• 21 posts
    December 22, 2016 7:32 AM PST

This is going to be an absolutely gorgeous looking game. Well done guys and thanks for posting!

• 231 posts
    December 22, 2016 8:00 AM PST

Looks great, thanks for posting them!

• 556 posts
    December 22, 2016 8:58 AM PST

Ogre and Gnome look great. Not sure how I feel about the Skar currently though lol

• 2886 posts
    December 22, 2016 9:02 AM PST

Enitzu said:

Ogre and Gnome look great. Not sure how I feel about the Skar currently though lol

They haven't showed the Skar in game though! The concept art is, well, just a concept.

P.S. great screenshots. This is gonna rock!

• 780 posts
    December 22, 2016 10:26 AM PST

I have to agree that the ogre looks badass.  Nice shots.

• 1618 posts
    December 22, 2016 1:58 PM PST

Shucklighter said:

I have to agree that the ogre looks badass.  Nice shots.

One Ogre Dire Lord to rule them all.

• 610 posts
    December 22, 2016 2:18 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Enitzu said:

They haven't showed the Skar in game though! The concept art is, well, just a concept.

P.S. great screenshots. This is gonna rock!

This is true, but they have made the other character races look pretty much just like the concept art so...

• 3016 posts
    December 22, 2016 2:23 PM PST

Wonderful!!  Now let me play..ER TEST hehehe (kidding) Great shot of the ogre, btw. :)

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at December 22, 2016 2:24 PM PST
    • 138 posts
    December 22, 2016 2:23 PM PST

Love it!!

• 1778 posts
    December 22, 2016 2:28 PM PST

Hell Yes! Thanks Kilsin. This is what I was looking for ^.^

• 999 posts
    December 22, 2016 4:50 PM PST

Looks good - I'm seeing a fall to my death in the future.

• 430 posts
    December 22, 2016 6:34 PM PST

The Archai shaman looks so fantastic , im drooling here .

• 430 posts
    December 22, 2016 6:44 PM PST

https://twitter.com/Aradune , a small video of Aradune not dying from falling damage lol

• 120 posts
    December 22, 2016 7:01 PM PST

These look beautiful! Really glad to see Aradune fall from such distance and atually being able to instead of throwing an invisible wall. Is this concept going to be applied everywhere, or will there be invisible walls in places where there is no where to fall to etc?

• 13 posts
    December 22, 2016 7:20 PM PST

I was most impressed with how the gnome leaped from concept art to in-game.  The transference from medium to medium didn't hurt them in the slightest.  If they could be Dire Lords - but I'm guessing they won't - I'd totally be one!

Now I'm just waiting to see an example of the Skar.  I love the look of them and for not being typically trollish, I dig the demonic bestial attributes of them - rather than the comical dullard.  I'd hate for them to lose that style.  'Tis a shame there's no little beasty race as yet (that's my niche nowadays) and no Vrilaska (lizard/iksar dudes). :(

This post was edited by ThreeBeastSmile at December 22, 2016 7:25 PM PST
    • VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    December 22, 2016 9:03 PM PST

Eliseus said:

These look beautiful! Really glad to see Aradune fall from such distance and atually being able to instead of throwing an invisible wall. Is this concept going to be applied everywhere, or will there be invisible walls in places where there is no where to fall to etc?

Invisible walls definitely the exception not the rule.

• 780 posts
    December 22, 2016 9:10 PM PST

That video is pretty sweet...but why is she crouching when she lands?  It's too realistic.  You should have coded it so she does the swim animation for a second when she hits, like in the old days.