Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

If given the chance, what would you do?

• 9115 posts
    December 19, 2016 3:59 AM PST

After watching the latest stream and if given the chance to jump into Pantheon right now for 1 hour, where would you go and what would you do?

• 12 posts
    December 19, 2016 4:15 AM PST

Pretty simple actually, i would gather a team of crazy people like me, and simply run arround the world, and go everywhere we can to gather and find all the quests !

• 2 posts
    December 19, 2016 4:16 AM PST

Explore the world, talk with players, try to find a roleplaying guild since i'm an rp fanatic, and just generally immerse myself as much as possible with it all.

• 54 posts
    December 19, 2016 4:18 AM PST

I would rush through character creation and embark on a short journey as a Halfling rogue and try not to get into too much trouble!

• 200 posts
    December 19, 2016 4:23 AM PST

To quote Forrest Gump.. "I would just keep running"...  see how far and how dangerous I could get before total annihilation.

That or try to peel apart the starting cities for underground or secret tunnels for the seedy underbelly of Terminus!

This post was edited by Warben at December 19, 2016 4:25 AM PST
    • 763 posts
    December 19, 2016 4:26 AM PST

Pariah said:

I would rush through character creation and embark on a short journey as a Halfling rogue and try not to get into too much trouble!

hmmmm.. would this journey concern a ring, perchance?

Personally :

Form a group of 6 x Summoners and see if we can depopulate an entire zone! Not quite, perhaps, but see if 'pet powah' is a thing!

• 91 posts
    December 19, 2016 4:33 AM PST

Exploring the (Starting-)Village and the surrounding arround it, to get familiar with the location. Along with that, i would try to talk to all NPCs in/at the village. I guess, that will take longer then one hour, but thats, what i would love to do :).

• 1303 posts
    December 19, 2016 4:44 AM PST

I would love to go sneaking around in Wild's End. I suspect that place would get me lost enough to consume an hour without batting an eye. 

• 33 posts
    December 19, 2016 4:50 AM PST

Grab my friends and run to the closest dungeon as fast as possible.

• 106 posts
    December 19, 2016 5:09 AM PST
    Run through each starting city and explore them
    • 172 posts
    December 19, 2016 5:24 AM PST

If i only had an hour id definitely want to explore wilds end, that zone looks great! wish we got to see more!

• 780 posts
    December 19, 2016 5:32 AM PST

I'd randomly create a character of each class, and I'd log in and SS all of the spellbooks for each of them...lol.  After that, I'd go back through and see if I can get a couple of newbie fights in on each.

• 633 posts
    December 19, 2016 5:34 AM PST

Pariah said:

I second this one, except I'd definitely be looking for trouble

• 411 posts
    December 19, 2016 5:39 AM PST

Try and map out the dwarven starting city. If there are skeletons or bats to farm outside, then I'll be so happy it's crazy, but I understand it's more of a frigid climate.

• 112 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:06 AM PST

First I would roll through character creation a few times to check out as many class abilities as available.  

Then I would head out to explore as many perception and atmospehere events as I could find. 

• 409 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:16 AM PST

Check my GUI and controls for about 5 minutes.

/shout "lvl 1 rogue LFG!" :D

go off and explore with people.

This post was edited by Nimryl at December 19, 2016 6:16 AM PST
    • 21 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:23 AM PST

I would realize I spent the first 20 minutes or so just checking out everything in character creation. Then I would quickly log in and start exploring.

Although if we could do anything, I would join a group of players for a good old fashion dungeon crawl.

• 9115 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:36 AM PST

Lot's of good answers so far, keep them coming and remember, no special powers, just basic class abilities so choose wisely :)

• 430 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:45 AM PST

First and foremost make myself Archai shaman , Test the mechanics of gameplay .  Secondly find those holes to fall through :) oh wait Nooooo holes ( you guys are good ) .

• 318 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:45 AM PST

I would create a ranger and hit up the starting zone, and experience the low level combat until my 1 hour ran out.

• 5 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:47 AM PST

Would Grab a bunch of friends and group up, then travel as much of the world as we could before time runs out. 

• 1095 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:49 AM PST

Find bugs and report them. :)

• 5 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:55 AM PST

Probably spent the whole hour in character creation checking out ever race's options.

• 74 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:55 AM PST
    I'd max meditation. Intense meditation.
    • 556 posts
    December 19, 2016 7:04 AM PST

Initially, since this is pre alpha and all, I would try to push the limits. I'd make a lvl 1 rogue and see just how far in the world I could get. Ya know like the gnome races of old! BB to Qeynos! Leveling and seeing the game is great but realistically in an hour we wouldn't see much that way.