Forums » News and Announcements

Introducing Pantheon Seasons: Gameplay for all Pledges

• 31 posts
    February 6, 2024 7:33 PM PST

Corwyn said:

That said, someone else pointed out that these six-week seasons align with agile development structure and are something that the VR team has undoubtedly determined they're confident they can supply some form of content in that timeframe for the foreseeable future.

Yup, that's what I noticed as well and I'm all good with.  Sprints and UAT.  

• 116 posts
    February 6, 2024 7:56 PM PST

Grendir said:

Corwyn said:

That said, someone else pointed out that these six-week seasons align with agile development structure and are something that the VR team has undoubtedly determined they're confident they can supply some form of content in that timeframe for the foreseeable future.

Yup, that's what I noticed as well and I'm all good with.  Sprints and UAT.  

Yeah this exactly.  I'm surprised by the change, but to be honest it makes great sense for testing for a variety of reasons.  It gives them a perfect ramp up of player activity with a week of no activity between each season for them to bring stuff down patch it, etc. before the next slow ramp up of population.  And the first groups are more conditioned to accept disruptions, etc. if there are last minute bugs for them to work out after patching.

• 4 posts
    February 6, 2024 9:52 PM PST

I dont even remember my name, pledge, or hardly a thing about the game.  Time to brush up :P

• 115 posts
    February 6, 2024 10:02 PM PST

seasons yuk 

This post was edited by Vixx at February 6, 2024 10:05 PM PST
    • 4 posts
    February 6, 2024 10:09 PM PST

Vixx said:

seasons yuk 

Pretty sure this is referring to update seasons/testing builds

a few things seem a little strange or done differently here to me as well, but I think it'll be ok

Depending on your pledge tier, you will get SOME gametime per each development 'season', with VIP's/big $$$ having near-constant access down to us lowly supporters getting the last week of the season to poke around (stress test)

This post was edited by Xeen at February 6, 2024 10:10 PM PST
    • 115 posts
    February 6, 2024 10:16 PM PST

edit 

This post was edited by Vixx at February 6, 2024 10:26 PM PST
    • 67 posts
    February 7, 2024 12:26 AM PST

Jothany said:

wiscoeskimo said:

Is there a post somewhere that says what the old name's of pledges are under this new, VIP, Champion, Supporter format? I have a Keeper's Pledge from back in the day but I'm not finding any posts that say what that might fall under, if any.

First and easiest, click on your forum name. It will take you to your profile. In the panel on the left, it will show your 'User Level'. That corresponds to your access level for the newly announced testing access.

I am just posting here to be able to click on my forum name :) Thank you Jothany

• 2 posts
    February 7, 2024 12:45 AM PST

Go on...

• 23 posts
    February 7, 2024 2:18 AM PST

Knight's Pledge has Champion access.

Hey, just checked in this morning, thanks for the update and reply. Looking forward to the upcoming months.

• 4 posts
    February 7, 2024 5:27 AM PST

I am excited. I got early access last session and want more. I upgraded my pledge to gain full VIP access. Seasons...

• 3 posts
    February 7, 2024 6:07 AM PST

So excited for this. Thank you!

• 11 posts
    February 7, 2024 6:56 AM PST
    followed the email directions link to log in and says password is wrong.
    • 31 posts
    February 7, 2024 7:28 AM PST

DeathtoGnomes said: followed the email directions link to log in and says password is wrong.

You have to create your own new account for the Visionary Realms website login, and then another separate account for the Pre-Alpha key if you just got that as well, once you're within the VR login/website it'll ask you to link/create a pre-alpha account.  So you'd have the forum login, VR login, and pre-alpha login.

Also just FYI since I did it earlier, the key requires the dashes, and make sure you sign the NDA and all that before you click submit ;) .

This post was edited by Grendir at February 7, 2024 7:28 AM PST
    • 83 posts
    February 7, 2024 8:58 AM PST

Can we look forward to a pvp server in a future season ?

• 116 posts
    February 7, 2024 9:21 AM PST

Totally pumped about possibly no server wipes.  That will be cool.  Might actually get a character and crafting up to decent levels before they wipe it.

This post was edited by Mornroc at February 7, 2024 9:22 AM PST
    • 3 posts
    February 7, 2024 11:31 AM PST

I'm Keeper Pledge so I can access... when? Not understood sorry

Thank you

• 1479 posts
    February 7, 2024 11:50 AM PST

I don't know if it's reinventing the wheel or something, but at least few wipes will allow me to delve in gameplay  and crafting here and there, at some point.

• 39 posts
    February 7, 2024 12:55 PM PST

YAY!

It begins :)

• 2 posts
    February 7, 2024 5:11 PM PST

So pumped to get in and try this!

• 20 posts
    February 7, 2024 7:49 PM PST

Should be fun.

• 8 posts
    February 7, 2024 8:01 PM PST
    All I can say is Yippie!!

Been waiting so long for this, and it is so awesome to hear, and will be even more cool, that the game is coming along. GO! VR TEAM GO!
    • 1 posts
    February 7, 2024 9:11 PM PST

Just posting to SEE my user name ...

• 94 posts
    February 7, 2024 9:17 PM PST

ditto

• 3 posts
    February 7, 2024 9:21 PM PST

Man these people forget their usernames!

• 2050 posts
    February 7, 2024 10:17 PM PST

shadowgrey said: I'm Keeper Pledge so I can access... when? Not understood sorry

Thank you

The Keeper's Pledge had Beta Access, so you have Supporter's access.

You can play this Sat the 10th for 24 hours because that is open to all pledges.

After that, your next access will start on March 23 for a week.

Welcome to Terminus!