Forums » News and Announcements

Alpha Pledge Test Update - Emails have been Sent

• 12 posts
    December 19, 2023 9:15 PM PST

I want to be a part of the process no matter how ugly that might be.  Not expecting anything but setting foot in the world and I'm ok with that.

Thank you!

• 233 posts
    December 20, 2023 2:29 AM PST

Worst gaming experience of my 25 years playing MMOs.

• 17 posts
    December 20, 2023 3:28 AM PST

Grimseethe said:

Worst gaming experience of my 25 years playing MMOs.

All I heard was Comic Book Guy's voice reading this. 

Got my e-mail, client patcher worked, so this is good progress for a pre-alpha state in my mind, given this didn't work a few days ago. May or may not get a lot of time to check it out this round, but happy to have the opportunity. Thanks!

• 19 posts
    December 20, 2023 6:42 AM PST

No email for followup breakout session. Though I did see some weird visual artifacts when even running the patcher and made me think my gfx card was going to melt or something. Maybe it's better to wait after all.

• 4 posts
    December 20, 2023 8:04 AM PST

Let`s say that i didn`t have many expectations about it but seeing the game,even thoug i was aware t a test,i was amazed...

i don`t think anyone had exaggerated expectations but after exactly 10 years let`s say that it`s not exactly what i expected...

graphically it`s even mor datedthat games released in 2006..

To bad...we`ll see how it will be in the release...

This post was edited by Gdrgameplay at December 20, 2023 8:12 AM PST
    • 11 posts
    December 20, 2023 9:25 AM PST

I just registered my key today.  Can I get into one of these groups?

• 5 posts
    December 20, 2023 9:43 AM PST

Sunhammer said:

I want to be a part of the process no matter how ugly that might be.  Not expecting anything but setting foot in the world and I'm ok with that.

Thank you!

Me too.

I am exited! 1,5h and i can, hopefully, play pantheon for the first time myselfe.

Greetings charly

ps.: I like the new artstyle a lot more than the old one. i pledged not for

the grafics at that time, i pledged for game content and features.

This post was edited by charly22 at December 20, 2023 9:45 AM PST
    • 30 posts
    December 20, 2023 10:22 AM PST

And thanks for a day when I could not play..... :/

/salty :)

• 3 posts
    December 20, 2023 2:34 PM PST

What about Alpha testers who pledged many many years ago and had no idea this was happening because we gave up and stopped checking?  I just noticed and registered my key today.  Wait another 6 years or will more emails be sent out?

• VR Staff
    • 331 posts
    December 20, 2023 2:59 PM PST

Skandrake said:

What about Alpha testers who pledged many many years ago and had no idea this was happening because we gave up and stopped checking?  I just noticed and registered my key today.  Wait another 6 years or will more emails be sent out?

Alpha Pledges - Friday Stress Test! - Pantheon Forums (pantheonmmo.com)

• 33 posts
    December 20, 2023 3:09 PM PST

I said that I will not try it, but I did install it in my lunch time and tested for a little bit (less than an hour net).

There were 12 users on the server. 2 LFG. Level 1-5. Game visuals were ok. Gameplay was not impressive but not bad. Total fail if you ask me for a first impression, i.e., mid week, no community, etc. Definitely did not get me to want more.

This post was edited by SynSymbio at December 20, 2023 3:10 PM PST
    • 5 posts
    December 20, 2023 4:27 PM PST

Hey I never got an email for alpha test

• 2050 posts
    December 20, 2023 7:35 PM PST

Ryecon said: Hey I never got an email for alpha test

You'll get a much better resonse if you open a ticket in support here: https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/open.php

• 27 posts
    December 21, 2023 6:12 PM PST

Sunhammer said:

Thank you!

Ditto. Of course it is going to be rough -- this is still pre-alpha (comments acknowledged that this is still pre-alpha). That being said, I was at least pleased that the scale of the environment enticed me to explore. Being able to climb adds such a wonderful part to that. Also, I quite enjoyed the ambient music while exploring. Thank you for making this happen, VR, and giving more of us the chance to simply experience the world in the making. 

• 9 posts
    December 21, 2023 6:45 PM PST

Artois said:

Skandrake said:

Alpha Pledges - Friday Stress Test! - Pantheon Forums (pantheonmmo.com)

and of course its on a work day T.T

• 3 posts
    December 24, 2023 6:22 AM PST

Pledged $300 Alpha in 2017.   Just checking back in and saw some Alpha testing, limited as it was.   Where can I get my link for downloading the game and code for any future testing dates ?

• VR Staff
    • 331 posts
    December 24, 2023 8:23 AM PST

Voltag said:

Pledged $300 Alpha in 2017.   Just checking back in and saw some Alpha testing, limited as it was.   Where can I get my link for downloading the game and code for any future testing dates ?

Did you create your game account? Please check your email for it. We sent it on Monday Dec 11 or Tuesday Dec 12.

• 1 posts
    December 26, 2023 8:51 AM PST

KEEP IT UP MERRY CHRISTMAS

• 36 posts
    December 31, 2023 12:34 AM PST

Savanja, any idea when the next test will be?