Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

BRASSE!!!!! <3

• 2886 posts
    November 19, 2018 11:59 AM PST

GoofyWarriorGuy said:

I already said Welcome on the news thread Kilsin posted announcing you... but I guess I can do it again here :-)

Also, if you want to hear Brasse speak on the topic of How Players Shape Games (Recorded by BazgrimTV) she was on this Panel at PAX sitting next to Brad Mcquaid himself. Might be a good start to get a taste of her opinions on community and keeping in touch with the players.

Thanks for linking that, Goofy. Yes, as I was recording that panel, even when Brasse was still with Trion, it was obvious that she had a lot of admiration for Brad and Pantheon, so I was not the least bit surprised when I heard that she joined the team. It seems like a very good move by both.

From one dwarf to another, welcome Brasse! I look forward to seeing what you do with this lovely community.

• 90 posts
    February 27, 2021 9:15 PM PST

What happened to Brasse, anybody know. is she not involved with the development anymore? was she just a special guest? 

• 1860 posts
    February 28, 2021 12:56 AM PST

Sunglare said:

What happened to Brasse, anybody know. is she not involved with the development anymore? was she just a special guest? 

She's listed as a consultant:

Linda Carlson Community Relations Consultant