Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Trainer Thoughts

• 1019 posts
    November 28, 2017 10:37 AM PST

Liav said:

Kittik said:

Truely hoping we don't "auto update" with our next level of skills or abilities.  Once we level, we HAVE to go to our trainer and learn the next spells or abilities.

Also hoping they (spells or abilities) are No-Trade and that you can't pre-purchase skills/abilities of levels you don't have.

AND - I'm hoping some abilities have a minimum requirement to use.  Kick II requires you to be proficient at Kick (25) or something like that.  You can use Kick II, but you'll fizzle a lot.  Err, I guess miss a lot with it.

I hope we can buy them in advance. Being forced to visit your trainer every time you level would be terrible for lots of reasons.

Join a group, every 5 minutes someone has to waste 30 minutes of the group's time gating/porting so they can train. Nothx.

Good point.  I redact my previous statment and say Liav should buy all my spells for me.

• 3016 posts
    November 28, 2017 11:55 AM PST

So I guess the Devs have their work cut for them building all these special areas just to accomodate roleplaying your class specific trainer?  :)   Roleplayers exist....who knew? :P  (much more than I thought)