Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Fellowship Effect

• 2419 posts
    November 27, 2017 3:27 PM PST

Kalok said:

The downside of adding races/classes after the fact is that it requires someone to start over completely from scratch if they find that new race/class that they just cannot live without.  It doesn't affect me one way or the other.  I wish that they had Half-Elves, but I can live with being a Human, and my chosen class is already in there, but I can see how it would be a genuine bummer for some people.

The other downside is that the content created for the new races rarely, if ever, presents the same level of difficulty/challenge as the content created for the original races. New races can, unless every item already in the game is race restricted to not include them, can take advantage of all that already exists...which includes the knowledge of the players.  

• 2752 posts
    November 27, 2017 3:46 PM PST

Liav said:

I can get behind OP purely on the premise of the inclusion of more animal races. I'm still relatively disappointed that Skar is the most non-human looking race and I consider it to be very "meh" based on my own preferences.

Ratonga, Vah Shir/Kerran, Froglok, and Iksar WHEN?

Agreed. Slightly disappointed in the lack of non-human looking races and really hope the first expansion adds one or more reptile, amphibian, or beast race(s). 

• 793 posts
    November 28, 2017 4:34 AM PST

We need a "Timber" race... I AM GROOT!!!! :)

• 334 posts
    November 28, 2017 6:07 AM PST

Fulton said:We need a "Timber" race... I AM GROOT!!!! :)

+1 for tree\plant people

• 303 posts
    November 29, 2017 6:43 AM PST

Speaking of fellowships, are there any systems encouraging this type of play like the fellowships and caravans from vanguard?

• 93 posts
    November 29, 2017 8:26 AM PST

Liav said:

I can get behind OP purely on the premise of the inclusion of more animal races. I'm still relatively disappointed that Skar is the most non-human looking race and I consider it to be very "meh" based on my own preferences.

Ratonga, Vah Shir/Kerran, Froglok, and Iksar WHEN?

agreed. Maybe after launch they can add a race of foxtailed anime girls, or maybe a centaur princess-race

• 334 posts
    November 29, 2017 1:23 PM PST

halflingwarrior said:agreed. Maybe after launch they can add a race of foxtailed anime girls, or maybe a centaur princess-race

by your request and to annoy pallies in eq1... we had Unicorn in C Major