Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What race or class do you want to see?

• 134 posts
    January 13, 2017 7:48 PM PST

I honestly just want to see updated models on current races. I want to be surprised when I zone into a new zone and see a new type of monster for the first time and think... "Holy ****!"

• 1778 posts
    January 13, 2017 8:23 PM PST

CanadinaXegony said:

I would like to play a race related to Wyvern perhaps. :) Or even a Medusa,  or Hydra. :)

Thats outside the box! But sounds pretty cool.

• 85 posts
    January 14, 2017 2:22 AM PST

As far as races go, I'd like to play an extreme....someting giant or something tiny.   In VG, I played a half giant...she wasn't giant enough.  Full giants?  Great big Ogres?  Yes, please.  
    On the tiny side, I'd love to see a playable Brownie race.  Or...tiny fey?  Pixies?

Class wise, I'd like some sort of out of the box healer.  (I'm not a Cleric fan...I don't care how "good" they are...I get bored.)  Bloodmage, disciple, chloromancer type...some type of class that heals via damage would be awesome.  How about something like a (full) healing necro, or an vitality stealing (converting into health) rogue?  A tiny pixie bloodmage would be amazing.  Or an Ogre blood shaman? I'd be super duper happy with something along those lines....

• 78 posts
    January 14, 2017 4:00 AM PST

For races; I'd say Dark Elves but Dark Myrs I think are taking their place which is sad. I'd say second best for me would be Trolls (another big and ugly race) and Cat-race like Vahshir but smaller than vahshir they should be a little bit shorter than Elves.

For Classes: Bard and Necromancer, no brainer here.

• 8 posts
    January 14, 2017 7:36 AM PST
    Vampires and werewolves with unique abilities
    • 169 posts
    January 14, 2017 10:30 AM PST

I like all classic tolkien/D&D style races and classes, but I would like there to be good and evil races that oppose eachother.  It would also be good to have some neutral areas and the possability to change your faction.  It was always interesting to see players like Dark Elves, Trolls, and Ogres grinding on Hafling NPCs to level up.  A lot of the evil races in EQ really seemed evil personality wise.

I've always liked the Ranger class myself and love it when it exists in game.  I also am a fan of the Druid and Thief classes.  Magic classes can often be a lot of fun in games like EQ for their utility spells like Shrink/Grow, levitate, teleportation, spirit of the wolf, illusion, water breathing, etc.

Having a nice elven forest and Tree village is always fun (so wood type elves I guess).

Half Elves are nice to have as a race because you don't see them in many MMOs.

• 780 posts
    January 14, 2017 10:38 AM PST

I'm pretty pleased with the races available here.  I'm actually psyched that there are no animal people for once...lol.  I do agree with Sylee that a truly tiny race would be great.  I've wanted brownie-sized gnome player characters since I first got killed by Thistle Underbrush all those years ago.

For class, I think that FFXI Corsair class sounds pretty neat.

• 60 posts
    January 15, 2017 12:04 PM PST

I'm happy with the races so far and don't have anything in mind that I would strongly recommend. But I really wished they would have included the beserker for launch. A 2 handed melee focuses class is right up my alley and I won't lie that I was kind of disappointed to not see it added yet or even talked about that much.