Forums » Fan Sites

Pantheon Crafters - Fan Site

• 7 posts
    June 7, 2017 2:13 PM PDT

That's great, thank you. I expected that it would be possible to turn off display of my age, but just wanted some confirmation before going ahead. I just registered now without problems, and your changes worked. I was defaulted to not showing b-day or age.

Looking forward to crafty adventures ahead!

• 1486 posts
    June 7, 2017 2:21 PM PDT

Jothany said:

That's great, thank you. I expected that it would be possible to turn off display of my age, but just wanted some confirmation before going ahead. I just registered now without problems, and your changes worked. I was defaulted to not showing b-day or age.

Looking forward to crafty adventures ahead!

Cool :). Glad it worked. There are so many options in the forum admin panel that setting everything correctly can be a bit of a pain. Thankfully it worked OK. As I said though for anyone who joined before I made the change it won't change your settings so you have to go the user control panel to change the settings on a per user basis.

I certainly look forward to discussing things with the community when more information is released about crafting :).

• 1486 posts
    June 27, 2017 7:55 PM PDT

Just updated the forum to the latest version and installed a new forum style with a new logo. Check out the site to see it in action.

You might need to do a force refresh to see the updated logo. Press Ctrl + F5 to do one and it should load the latest version of the site.

Edit: If you are wondering why there is a hammer and a sickle in the logo it is because the hammer and sickle was the logo of Soviet era Communism and represented the workers. Seeing as crafters are the proletariat in Pantheon I thought it fit in with the sites theme.

This post was edited by Cromulent at June 27, 2017 8:18 PM PDT
    • 7418 posts
    June 27, 2017 10:12 PM PDT

Looking really good mate! :)

• 7 posts
    June 28, 2017 12:24 PM PDT

Looks great!

Now if we'd just get some crafting info to chat about there....

*nudges Kilsin in the ribs*

• 7418 posts
    June 28, 2017 5:36 PM PDT

Jothany said:

Looks great!

Now if we'd just get some crafting info to chat about there....

*nudges Kilsin in the ribs*

I'm working on it my friend ;)

• 1486 posts
    July 22, 2017 7:23 AM PDT

Just a quick update. I upgraded the server that all of my websites run on today (including Pantheon Crafters). The server now has more RAM and more CPU cores to run the websites so it should feel faster and be able to cope with increased load across all of my websites. Plus more hard drive space in case I install a photo gallery on Pantheon Crafters when the game is not under NDA (which I am thinking of doing).

• 1486 posts
    September 11, 2017 3:21 PM PDT

Hi all. Pantheon Crafters is still going strong it is just things are a bit quiet at the moment while we all wait for new news on crafting in Pantheon to be released.

In the meantime I have created a Discord server for Pantheon Crafters where people can discuss everything about Pantheon but with an emphasis on crafting. To join it all you need to do is click this link:

https://discord.gg/W2AaVpF