Forums » Community Sites

Pantheon Crafters - Fan Site

• 1468 posts
    May 4, 2016 8:49 AM PDT

Hi Everyone :).

I'd like to draw peoples attention to Pantheon Crafters. A fan site / forum for discussion of all things crafting / tradeskill related. Everyone is welcome and I also encourage discussion of any ideas that you might have regarding crafting / tradeskills even if they might appear to be somewhat controversial :). No topic is out of bounds (although try and keep the discussion child / work friendly).

Any feedback that you might have is also welcome. You can either send me a private message here or on the Pantheon Crafters website and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

https://www.pantheoncrafters.com/

Cromulent.

Edit:

I have created a Discord server where anyone can join and discuss anything to do with Pantheon but with an emphasis on crafting. You can join simply by clicking on this link:

https://discord.gg/W2AaVpF

This post was edited by Cromulent at September 11, 2017 3:20 PM PDT
    • 55 posts
    July 31, 2016 10:15 PM PDT

Hi there I was wondering if I can add your site to my spotlight box on the front page? I am creating a roleplaying site for the community and I think your site would be a fantastic resource .

Please let me know as soon as you have time.
    http://www.pantheonroleplayers.com/pantheonroleplayers”>Pantheon Roleplayers   It is a WIP, but feel free to have a look see. :)

Aviana

This post was edited by AvianaSummerwood at August 7, 2016 11:27 AM PDT
    • 1468 posts
    August 7, 2016 11:17 AM PDT

AvianaSummerwood said:

Hi there I was wondering if I can add your site to my spotlight box on the front page? I am creating a roleplaying site for the community and I think your site would be a fantastic resource .

Please let me know as soon as you have time. http://descendantsofthesix.enjin.com/pantheonroleplayers  It is a WIP, but feel free to have a look see. :)

Aviana

Hi.

Really sorry for the late reply. No feel free to add the site to spotlight box. Thanks for the support :).

I have a lot of plans for Pantheon Crafters as Pantheon nears release but I can't really say what they are at the moment. But rest assured I have a lot of plans :).

Edit:

Love the idea for the role players site you have. I'll make sure to check it out regularly.

This post was edited by Cromulent at August 7, 2016 11:18 AM PDT
    • 55 posts
    August 7, 2016 11:33 AM PDT

I absolutly understand!  Alexis and I are completely in support of anything that is helpful to the community. Is there an image that you would perfer us to use?

If so , you can email me @ avianasummerwood@gmail.com with the image and whatever you would like the discription to say. I will use something from your site for a place holder untill I hear back from you. Thank you very much for your compliments concerning Pantheon Roleplayers!

Best to you!

• 1468 posts
    August 9, 2016 2:57 AM PDT

AvianaSummerwood said:

I absolutly understand!  Alexis and I are completely in support of anything that is helpful to the community. Is there an image that you would perfer us to use?

If so , you can email me @ avianasummerwood@gmail.com with the image and whatever you would like the discription to say. I will use something from your site for a place holder untill I hear back from you. Thank you very much for your compliments concerning Pantheon Roleplayers!

Best to you!

I don't actually have an image at the moment that I can send you, unfortunately. I guess you could take a screenshot of the forum and use that as a basic image. I'll see if I can get a designer to do one for me at some point but money is a little tight for me at the moment.

As for a description, how about this?

"Pantheon Crafters is a website dedicated to the crafting and tradeskill community within Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. We have big plans ahead for the website and will be implementing some interesting features for the website as we approach launch. In the meantime please feel free to join the forum and join in on the discussions as they take place. If you have any ideas regarding features you'd like to see on the website feel free to post in the forum and we'll listen to what you have to say and we can discuss such things together."

If that isn't good enough let me know and I'll write out a better description when I have some more time available.

• 1468 posts
    December 2, 2016 11:34 PM PST

Had a pretty bad spam attack on Wednesday that I missed. I've cleaned up the forum and got rid of all of the spam. If you notice anything that I have missed please let me know.

This would be a good opportunity to point out that Pantheon Crafters is a great place to discuss crafting in Pantheon and I encourage everyone who is interested in crafting to sign up and start discussing things :).

• 3016 posts
    December 14, 2016 11:38 AM PST

Thanks Cromulent I appreciate this.   As we get closer to game launch I'll be watching this closer. :)

Cana

• 68 posts
    January 31, 2017 2:34 PM PST

I will just ditto what CanadinaXegony said. I love crafting sites, and look forward to yours. I went ahead and registered. Thanks Cromulent.

This post was edited by Max63 at January 31, 2017 2:39 PM PST
    • 780 posts
    January 31, 2017 4:22 PM PST

Nice Crom.  Just signed up.

• 129 posts
    February 3, 2017 6:08 AM PST

In. Thanks Crom.

• 1468 posts
    February 8, 2017 8:29 AM PST

Thanks all :). I'm looking forward to more crafting information myself. I've got a feeling crafting in this game is going to be epic :D.

• 556 posts
    February 9, 2017 12:43 PM PST

Crom,

I'm not sure this is possible and may have to check with Kilsin/team on this one but is there a way to basically hide all info in alpha/beta? I'd like to be able to post finds during these for the community at launch but NDA would prevent that. 

I plan to keep all information to post after launch but was seeing if you had a plan in place for before.

• 9115 posts
    February 9, 2017 4:13 PM PST

Enitzu said:

Crom,

I'm not sure this is possible and may have to check with Kilsin/team on this one but is there a way to basically hide all info in alpha/beta? I'd like to be able to post finds during these for the community at launch but NDA would prevent that. 

I plan to keep all information to post after launch but was seeing if you had a plan in place for before.

Unfortunately no, we will have a strict NDA in place as you stated but we will also provide testing forums for those with testing access and there you will be able to discuss crafting but no information will be allowed to be collected or removed from those private permission based subforums or it will result in breaching the NDA.

I will work with Crom and other fansites with information to help them out when we are ready to do so, I am a huge crafter myself so fear not :)

• 556 posts
    February 20, 2017 8:20 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Enitzu said:

Crom,

Unfortunately no, we will have a strict NDA in place as you stated but we will also provide testing forums for those with testing access and there you will be able to discuss crafting but no information will be allowed to be collected or removed from those private permission based subforums or it will result in breaching the NDA.

I will work with Crom and other fansites with information to help them out when we are ready to do so, I am a huge crafter myself so fear not :)

Good to know. Was basically wondering because during beta is when we usually do most of our info hunting and compiling. So I know I will have tons of info gathered and such but getting that to the public post launch simply won't happen as we won't be coming up for air for at least a week lmao. So was trying to think of was that it maybe possible beforehand having a similar hidden forum. Totally understand the team not wanting to go with that route however. 

• 2886 posts
    February 20, 2017 9:19 AM PST

Well done! I'm looking forward to seeing if this becomes an easy-to-reference database for recipes and item information in addition to the forums. It would be nice to have a go-to site for that sort of thing. I'm sure I would utilize it often.

• 1 posts
    February 20, 2017 11:47 AM PST

Well done.  Looks excellent.

• 1468 posts
    April 8, 2017 11:03 AM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Well done! I'm looking forward to seeing if this becomes an easy-to-reference database for recipes and item information in addition to the forums. It would be nice to have a go-to site for that sort of thing. I'm sure I would utilize it often.

I have big plans for this website and that sort of thing is certainly on the cards. Stay tuned for more information as we put some of our plans into action.

• 2886 posts
    April 8, 2017 11:06 AM PDT

Cromulent said:

Bazgrim said:

I have big plans for this website and that sort of thing is certainly on the cards. Stay tuned for more information as we put some of our plans into action.

I figured as much. Keep up the good work!

• 40 posts
    April 8, 2017 11:13 AM PDT

Just signed up, looking forward to it filling up with all that lovely crafting info :0)

• 1468 posts
    April 8, 2017 11:16 AM PDT

Akahai said:

Just signed up, looking forward to it filling up with all that lovely crafting info :0)

Welcome to this site :). Be sure to watch here and on the website for news of improvements as they come.

• 1468 posts
    April 14, 2017 5:27 PM PDT

Updated the forum with the new crafting professions released in the latest newsletter! Feel free to come and discuss them.

Things are moving forward with the site update so stay tuned. I'll be adding a blog at the very least for information related to crafting in Pantheon. Just waiting for website designers.

• 1468 posts
    April 14, 2017 6:29 PM PDT

OK. Forum theme has finally been fixed. If you want to see the fixed version you might have to press Ctrl+F5 to do a force reload of the whole page as there has been a bug with the Pantheon Crafters website for quite some time.

• 1468 posts
    April 18, 2017 8:29 PM PDT

I just completed a large upgrade to the Pantheon Crafters website. Members can now post articles (which are known as resources on the site) which can be put in various categories. When a new article is added a forum thread is created automatically for that article for discussion purposes with other members. Here are some examples of articles:

https://www.pantheoncrafters.com/resources/welcome-to-pantheon-crafters.3/

https://www.pantheoncrafters.com/resources/racial-armour.4/

Of course I'll post articles as time goes on. Now is a great time to join the site as I am going to ramp up the amount of content that gets posted on the site.

• 1928 posts
    June 7, 2017 1:11 AM PDT

Hi Cromulent,

I just checked out your site and it looks great. I hope to be crafting in Pantheon, so of course I wanted to register on your site. However I ran into a personal issue. On your site, as an anonymous guest, I clicked on the 'members' link and noticed that all the members were listed along with their ages. As a general security issue, I don't make my age/birthday publicly available on forums I join even though I have no problem providing it when registering. Perhaps there is an option to not display it, but I couldn't see any option for that before signing up, so I canceled the registration. Please let me know how I might resolve my concerns. Thanks.

• 1468 posts
    June 7, 2017 11:30 AM PDT

Jothany said:

Hi Cromulent,

I just checked out your site and it looks great. I hope to be crafting in Pantheon, so of course I wanted to register on your site. However I ran into a personal issue. On your site, as an anonymous guest, I clicked on the 'members' link and noticed that all the members were listed along with their ages. As a general security issue, I don't make my age/birthday publicly available on forums I join even though I have no problem providing it when registering. Perhaps there is an option to not display it, but I couldn't see any option for that before signing up, so I canceled the registration. Please let me know how I might resolve my concerns. Thanks.

Hi. I totally understand your concerns. It only shows your age though not your date of birth so I think you are pretty safe. I've disabled some options in the admin control panel which should mean that new users won't show their age but it won't change old members as they will need to go into the user control panel to change those settings. I can't promise it'll work perfectly so register at your own risk. I've changed everything I can do though to suit your requirements.

Edit: If anyone else wants to hide their age. Log into the website and go to your user control panel and there should be options to enable you to hide your age now. New users will default to having age hidden I believe.

This post was edited by Cromulent at June 7, 2017 11:35 AM PDT