Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Updated Map

• 769 posts
    May 4, 2018 9:59 AM PDT

Isn't Wild's End where the Halflings live? Or am I nuts?

• 1921 posts
    May 4, 2018 10:16 AM PDT

That's my understanding as well, Tralyan, although it appears to have adventuring areas in it as well, if the big green snake fight / column area is any indication.

• 2886 posts
    May 4, 2018 10:33 AM PDT

Tralyan said:

Isn't Wild's End where the Halflings live? Or am I nuts?

Yes and no; the Halflings live in the city of Sorhiryth, but it appears that the city itself is within the much larger zone of Wild's End. Thronefast has an adventuring area surrounding the city in the same zone, and it seems like something similar is going on with Sorhiryth/Wild's End. Although it seems like Wild's End is quite a bit bigger and has a wider level range. If Sorhiryth is broken off into its own separate zone, it would be right next to Wild's End. We actually saw the city itself on the horizon in the December 2016 stream, so I would think it's in the same zone, but it's hard to tell. This quote would also suggest it's all part of the same zone: "The Halflings make their home in Sorhiryth, a winding, vertical and peculiar city built amidst the massive Tower Oaks of Wild’s End." (Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/lore/wilds_end/ ;) Again, there's basically a 0% chance that the entire zone has been scrapped lol.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at May 4, 2018 10:33 AM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    May 4, 2018 11:55 AM PDT

Valkerion said:

Not to necro a thread... but I am just wondering if there is a plan for an updated atlas/map with more recent zones? Also, I see 6 starting areas marked on the Atlas, are we going to get 3 more or are some races going to share?

Necro away..it's permitted on these forums,  in fact encouraged. :)

• 3016 posts
    May 4, 2018 11:57 AM PDT

Aradune said:

Dreconic said:

OK, now I want to go fish in a river where the flow is going up a mountain, I want to a dessert, suddenly turn into a forest, and I want a path like in Baarle dividing one city into two different areas!

I want to see lava flows intersecting a glacier.  I want to see not only spectacular man-made structures, but spectacular natural structures.  Think about, say, the natural wonders of the world.  They're wonders because, well, most of the rest of the world is kinda boring, so they really stand out.  But with Terminus, these 'wonders', these points of interest, could be created with less of the 'boring' in-between -- concentrated wonder?  Could be pretty cool.

Just google'd for 'wonders of the world' and got this list:

I want to see whirlwinds, tornados,  hurricanes,  lightning strikes.  :) 

• 31 posts
    September 16, 2020 2:22 PM PDT

The link is dead and I can't find the atlas anywhere on the website :'( Would it possible for someone to post a working link to the most up-to-date atlas?

• 1281 posts
    September 16, 2020 2:35 PM PDT

Nolrach said:

The link is dead and I can't find the atlas anywhere on the website :'( Would it possible for someone to post a working link to the most up-to-date atlas?

Best you're going to get for now is here (same as what was on the website)

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com/The_Atlas_of_Terminus

The Lore update on the website is coming soon and I expect that will include either the same or an updated map. I hope it includes Whitethaw.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at September 16, 2020 2:36 PM PDT
    • 31 posts
    September 16, 2020 3:04 PM PDT

Thanks a lot !