Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Killable Questgivers/Trainers/Gods

• 1404 posts
    September 28, 2023 1:22 PM PDT

Darch said:

If you want to kill guards to make the game feel more immersive, then that should flag you for PvP... if you want to be immersed in the game world, have at it boss, but I'm going to defend my local allies who protect those in my community who rely on them.  Not to mention, attacking a guard should rally all of the guards in the town (like it would if you tried attacking an actual guard... who are trained to signal when the thing they're guarding comes in danger).

THAT exactly !

It was near traumatic as a high elf in Felwith to watch Necros at zone line killing the guards and being helpless to do anything about it.

• 206 posts
    September 29, 2023 7:16 AM PDT

Zorkon said:

Darch said:

If you want to kill guards to make the game feel more immersive, then that should flag you for PvP... if you want to be immersed in the game world, have at it boss, but I'm going to defend my local allies who protect those in my community who rely on them.  Not to mention, attacking a guard should rally all of the guards in the town (like it would if you tried attacking an actual guard... who are trained to signal when the thing they're guarding comes in danger).

THAT exactly !

It was near traumatic as a high elf in Felwith to watch Necros at zone line killing the guards and being helpless to do anything about it.

But thats exactly what made the game so unique, niche, fun, different! Think of the exact same situation but from the Necro players point of view. Im more just talking about the option to do it for some people, im not saying you have to. Im okay with the flagging of pvp for it or even if it pulls all the gaurds. 100%. This thread is just bringing up the option to do so or not for the game as a whole(meaning including your pov and the necro's players pov).

This post was edited by Valorous1 at September 29, 2023 7:19 AM PDT