Forums » News and Announcements

Limited Time Pledge Offer Plus New Pledge Option

• VR Staff
    • 531 posts
    April 22, 2024 7:59 AM PDT

Introducing, for a LIMITED time, the Rider's Pledge. Get Champion level access at a special pledge contribution. This is only available through (now extended) May 3rd, so if you have been waiting to upgrade, now is the time!

In addition, by popular demand, the Pathfinder Pledge now offers monthly payments. Support Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen development with monthly payments and get your Champion-level access now instead of later.

Thanks so much for your support, please check out the Pantheon Pledge page to see our latest options on how you can help shape Pantheon.
    https://www.pantheonmmo.com/pledge/

This post was edited by Savanja at April 29, 2024 3:34 PM PDT
    • 2 posts
    April 24, 2024 5:48 PM PDT

How do I take advantage of the Rider's Pledge offer to upgrade my current account? The Upgrade Pledge form does not include an option for the Rider's Pledge.

This post was edited by Flibidifloo at April 24, 2024 5:58 PM PDT
    • 2054 posts
    April 25, 2024 12:14 AM PDT

Flibidifloo said:

How do I take advantage of the Rider's Pledge offer to upgrade my current account? The Upgrade Pledge form does not include an option for the Rider's Pledge.

Scroll to the bottom of any forum page and on the right side, click on the "subscription" link. Go thru the update process there. Rider's Pledge may be available that way. (I can't test this, because the pledge links work differently for moderators). If Rider's Pledge isn't offered there, then put in a ticket to Support here https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/open.php

They can get your upgrade going.

See ya on Terminus.

• 2 posts
    April 25, 2024 1:06 PM PDT

Rider's pledge is listed at the bottom, but it appears it's a replacement subscription @ $200 rather than upgrade @200 minus my current subscription. I'll submit a ticket.