Forums » News and Announcements

Season 1 Champion Session: March 16

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    March 8, 2024 4:09 PM PST

The Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen, Season 1 session start time for Champion pledges is Saturday, March 16 at 10AM PDT (-7 GMT). See you in Terminus!

• 1 posts
    March 15, 2024 4:33 PM PDT

Sweet :D

• 2 posts
    March 16, 2024 7:52 AM PDT

How can I download the game it wont let me login and then I have to download at 10?

• VR Staff
    • 330 posts
    March 16, 2024 8:22 AM PDT

Kruss said:

How can I download the game it wont let me login and then I have to download at 10?

You just created your account 30 minutes ago. Our job hasn't added you to the permissions for the patcher yet. It will happen at some point today.

• 2 posts
    March 16, 2024 8:24 AM PDT

Can you guys add please !  I'm sure there are lots of people signing up today.  I thought I was good I got an email a few days ago said my account was created.  Then I looked this AM and there's nothing so I had to create another.  Thanks!

• 2049 posts
    March 16, 2024 8:29 AM PDT

While waiting to get ingame, you might want to create a Discord account (if you don't already have one) and then post in this thread to get access to the Pantheon channels. That's where you can find the most current info about the game, as well as get the quickest help (if you have problems) in the 'test-support' channel.

See ya on Terminus

This post was edited by Jothany at March 16, 2024 8:30 AM PDT
    • 4 posts
    March 16, 2024 9:16 AM PDT

Thanks for all the hard work to the staff, looking forward to something less ruined by stat's constantly increasing in games like eq1/2/wow etc.  I'd say I can't wait but im pretty sure I've waited 7 or 8 years for this moment. =)

• 135 posts
    March 16, 2024 9:44 AM PDT

Thanks VR for the info. 

Too help anyone stuck on resolution size on creation. If your create was like mine had to adjust zoom out twice to see the bottom of the  page. I kept trying to minimize screen at the top  or drag to make it smaller which didn't work,  their was no scroll down arrow either.  

Looking forward to enjoying the game this afternoon with everyone. 

• 11 posts
    March 16, 2024 10:12 AM PDT

Anyone in yet? i am still getting Login not permitted at this time   success : false

If anyone else is in then i know i have messed it up!

This post was edited by karnag at March 16, 2024 10:18 AM PDT
    • 2049 posts
    March 16, 2024 10:24 AM PDT

karnag said: Anyone in yet? i am still getting Login not permitted at this time   success : false

When did you create your game account and put your key in ?

• 17 posts
    March 16, 2024 10:29 AM PDT

No Realms Available is what I am seeing. 

• 2049 posts
    March 16, 2024 10:40 AM PDT

Flintheart said:

No Realms Available is what I am seeing. 

The best and quickest place to get help is in the 'test-support' channel of Pantheon's Discord.

If you aren't on Discord, the next best place is in this thread.

• 11 posts
    March 16, 2024 10:46 AM PDT

when i first got the email 08/02/24

This post was edited by karnag at March 16, 2024 10:48 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    March 16, 2024 10:51 AM PDT

Jothany said:

karnag said: Anyone in yet? i am still getting Login not permitted at this time   success : false

When did you create your game account and put your key in ?

Same here.   Registered and installed the launcher on Thursday... so that's 2 days ago.

• 12 posts
    March 16, 2024 10:53 AM PDT

Login not Permitted at this time. almost an hour after California 10AM. tried dozens of times

• 2049 posts
    March 16, 2024 11:06 AM PDT

Anyone needing help to login or play Pantheon will get the quickest help by posting on the 'test-support' channel in Pantheon's official Discord.

Anyone without access to Pantheon's official Discord - who can't get into the game - should submit a ticket here.

Anyone without Discord access that can play and just has questions should post them in this thread.

Anyone who wishes to get access to the official Pantheon Discord should checkout this thread.

This post was edited by Jothany at March 16, 2024 12:10 PM PDT
    • 8 posts
    March 16, 2024 5:29 PM PDT

i made a account and now cant get in it change password still cant get in it why

• 2049 posts
    March 16, 2024 5:53 PM PDT

snowman301 said: i made a account and now cant get in it change password still cant get in it why

You will get the quickest help by posting on the 'test-support' channel in Pantheon's official Discord.

If you don't have access to the Pantheon Discord then you should submit a ticket to Support