Forums » News and Announcements

Seasons Q&A, Tonight on Discord!

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    February 8, 2024 9:25 AM PST

Join us tonight, February 8th at 5PM PST (-8 GMT) for a special Q&A to address questions and concerns regarding the Seasons announcement. Creative Director, Chris "Joppa" Perkins and Director of Communications, Ben Dean will be on hand to answer questions from the community.

Visit our Discord and look for the Pantheon Public Q&A channel.

This post was edited by Savanja at February 8, 2024 10:14 AM PST
    • 39 posts
    February 8, 2024 5:03 PM PST

Tried to listen in BUT the "Pantheon Public Q & A" channel is locked.

I have attempted to contact Discord Help multiple times and been ignored.

Just thought you should know.

• 2050 posts
    February 8, 2024 7:57 PM PST

Sakkara said:

Tried to listen in BUT the "Pantheon Public Q & A" channel is locked. I have attempted to contact Discord Help multiple times and been ignored.

In order to access the Member channels in VR's Discord, you must request access on this thread I linked, and in your post state what your Discord name is. The Community Manager will authorize your Discord name. Once that happens, go to the "roles" section on Discord - near the top of the list on the left side menu - and select your role. Your role is Supporter. Then you will be able to access the various sections. Some time tomorrow, there wil be an announcement in the "announcements" channel of the "tester's corner" section. It will have a link to the video of tonight's Q&A stream. You can listen to that directly, or DL it and listen at your convenience.

Discord Approval Thread

Welcome to Terminus!

This post was edited by Jothany at February 8, 2024 7:58 PM PST
    • 39 posts
    February 8, 2024 10:53 PM PST

Jothany said:

Sakkara said:

Tried to listen in BUT the "Pantheon Public Q & A" channel is locked. I have attempted to contact Discord Help multiple times and been ignored.

In order to access the Member channels in VR's Discord, you must request access on this thread I linked, and in your post state what your Discord name is. The Community Manager will authorize your Discord name. Once that happens, go to the "roles" section on Discord - near the top of the list on the left side menu - and select your role. Your role is Supporter. Then you will be able to access the various sections. Some time tomorrow, there wil be an announcement in the "announcements" channel of the "tester's corner" section. It will have a link to the video of tonight's Q&A stream. You can listen to that directly, or DL it and listen at your convenience.

Discord Approval Thread

Welcome to Terminus!

NOW I find out *grumbles*.

Thank you

• 3 posts
    February 9, 2024 12:12 PM PST

excited