Forums » News and Announcements

Test Session Saturday. All Pledges Invited

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    February 7, 2024 3:48 PM PST

Haven't had a chance to play Pantheon yet? **ALL pledges** are invited to visit Terminus for 24 hours before we launch Seasons and AVP. The servers will open on February 10th at 10AM PST (-8 GMT). Emails have been sent out to Supporter level pledges, so keep an eye out for those.

See you on Saturday!

• 31 posts
    February 7, 2024 4:00 PM PST
    • 9 posts
    February 8, 2024 10:19 PM PST

When will we be able to log in through the patcher to download the game?  Or are you stress-testing the CDN with everyone downloading at 10am Saturday?  :)

[edit] If the info on this post applies to this Saturday's test as well, then yes, we won't be able to download until Saturday.  https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/14968/game-download-link

This post was edited by fenedar at February 8, 2024 10:21 PM PST
    • 39 posts
    February 9, 2024 3:30 PM PST

Grendir said:

Saturday morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdknqszMDY

Good one!

• 6 posts
    February 10, 2024 11:42 AM PST

?

This post was edited by manaHound at February 10, 2024 11:45 AM PST
    • 16 posts
    February 11, 2024 5:51 AM PST

Thank you for this. 

The bones of a good game are there!  Happy with what I saw.  Obvious rhetorical question is why did it take 10 years to get this far.  But it's there now.  The game is fun.

So class creation/development and content is left to do, are the tools there for developers (non programmers) to be able to create zone areas, cities etc now?  If so then the game isn't really that far off.

Once this game is flushed out with content, different starting areas for different races etc.. and classes are finished, I would certainly pay a subscription fee to play.  I'm your perfect demographic because I would take a long time to go through the content but would be happy to play through with a subscription for years.

Looking forward to this game.

This post was edited by Kakos at February 11, 2024 5:52 AM PST
    • 2 posts
    February 11, 2024 10:17 AM PST

Thanks, that was fun

• 2 posts
    February 11, 2024 12:27 PM PST

That was a good time. Managed to assemble a full group. which then wiped several times before getting our act together. Everyone kept good spirits while we struggled to even find each other after a wipe. After that we rolled along for hours, getting a good bit of experience. 

I hope VR has an idea of how to make a world that is full of good loot the way EQ did. They need to implement a variety of dungeons with bigger and lesser bosses scattered throughout the world at all levels. There needs to be camps with the occasional rare drop. I am worried that kind of rich loot table is going to be an afterthought in the face of the more obvious challenges of building a game like this. 

• 2 posts
    February 11, 2024 12:46 PM PST

Had a great time, Cant wait to jump back in!

• 37 posts
    February 11, 2024 2:01 PM PST

Keep it coming and more people will pledge and give valuable feedback.  Was fun.  Will be even better when we get other races and not everyone looks the same!

• 31 posts
    February 11, 2024 7:08 PM PST

karsa said:There needs to be camps with the occasional rare drop.

O' ye of little faith.  Not having been run down and murdered by a (rabid) dusk bat at the dark of night while hunting bandits. As far away as you might run, there will be no solace, only death.

This post was edited by Grendir at February 11, 2024 7:08 PM PST
    • 4 posts
    February 19, 2024 3:03 PM PST

Maybe fix the account issues so people can actually get in, before running another test

• VR Staff
    • 329 posts
    February 19, 2024 3:10 PM PST

Aphos said:

Maybe fix the account issues so people can actually get in, before running another test

What account issue are you experiencing?