Forums » News and Announcements

Alpha Pledge Session This Weekend

• 40 posts
    January 27, 2024 11:19 AM PST

thank you that worked  replaced this file with the old patcher for the future

• 5 posts
    January 27, 2024 1:56 PM PST

Savanja said:

Morgoth said:

i am an alpha pledge, still cant see any realm or have any patch downloaded, am using the patcher that i recieved when alpha pledges were invited

Try going to https://www.pantheonmmo.com/download/ and replacing the patcher.

i replaced the patcher and it started downloading however now it gets to 5 files ...about 300mb remaining and it retries wont progress further 9th retry currently

• 1 posts
    January 27, 2024 3:44 PM PST

Same with me it gets to 3 files then stops

• 3 posts
    January 28, 2024 7:49 AM PST

I have Pathfinder's Pledge. I have not received an email. I got nothing :-(.

I have tried to download the patcher. My antivirus programme reports that the patch contains malware (Suspicious:W32)

This post was edited by Blutrabe at January 28, 2024 7:52 AM PST
    • VR Staff
    • 329 posts
    January 28, 2024 8:15 AM PST

Blutrabe said:

I have tried to download the patcher. My antivirus programme reports that the patch contains malware (Suspicious:W32)

We sent emails to everyone who created a testing account with the key we sent them. You might check your spam folder or you can open a support ticket to verify it was sent to you.

Anti virus programs may alert on a false positive. You should whitelist the entire Pantheon directory so it will be ignored. We aren't sending you a virus

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    January 28, 2024 9:09 AM PST

The test session today has been extended. Servers will stay up until at least 5pm PST. Maybe even 9 or 10pm PST, depending on team availability.

• 3 posts
    January 29, 2024 12:24 PM PST

Artois said:

Blutrabe said:

We sent emails to everyone who created a testing account with the key we sent them. You might check your spam folder or you can open a support ticket to verify it was sent to you.

Anti virus programs may alert on a false positive. You should whitelist the entire Pantheon directory so it will be ignored. We aren't sending you a virus

I have checked my spam folder. I have not received any mail.

• 513 posts
    January 30, 2024 8:01 AM PST

Thanks for the access VR! I get the feeling you guys were doing a lot of back-end type things. I noticed zone re-pops and a think maybe 2 client pushes? Not sure. I had guests this weekend and didn't get to play as much as I would like. nonetheless, I feel like some good work was done here. I did notice something on my own once. There was a time when I was crafting in town and noticed a few things. Once, the produce vendor was there and I could click on her, but she no longer had anything to sell. A couple of times while crafting the craft button would not highlight. I had the material I needed and I had already produced these items (bank boxes, back-packs etc,) but it would not let me craft. Not sure what the issue was but now that i think about it, is it possible this was just some client-side lag? I mentioned guests at my home and it is quite possible that 6 people using the internets on 7 devices at the same time etc.  That aside, I noticed that by simply waiting about 2 minutes the vendor again had items to sell and I was able to craft those items.

• 4 posts
    February 8, 2024 11:41 AM PST

Awesome