Forums » News and Announcements

Thank You Alpha Pledges!

• 52 posts
    December 28, 2023 8:20 AM PST

Chroma said:

Zaztur said:

To be honest, i still want to be playing.

Lol me too. I find myself firing up the launcher sometimes just to look and see if a server is available by chance...

I have too!

• 31 posts
    December 28, 2023 6:39 PM PST

I really enjoyed my time in game. Def had an early EQ1 feel which i loved.

It wasn't easy which i appreciated. You had to work and learn nothing was given to you, i liked this as well.

Looking forward to playing as much as possible as soon as possible. Haven't had this feeling in years.

Geea

• 363 posts
    December 29, 2023 11:53 AM PST

Uhmm, I was slated for alpha access and never received an invite. Did I miss something?

• 16 posts
    December 30, 2023 7:03 AM PST
    Well that was like having grandma’s cooking
    Couldn’t get enough….
    Had a blast.

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    December 30, 2023 8:50 AM PST

Anistosoles said:

Uhmm, I was slated for alpha access and never received an invite. Did I miss something?

Check your emails. Around December 12th you would have received an email from @pantheonmmo.com with a key. Apply that key to your account.

• 31 posts
    December 30, 2023 9:55 PM PST

Zaztur said:

Chroma said:

Zaztur said:

To be honest, i still want to be playing.

Lol me too. I find myself firing up the launcher sometimes just to look and see if a server is available by chance...

I have too!

Same lol.

This post was edited by Geea at December 30, 2023 9:56 PM PST
    • 16 posts
    December 31, 2023 10:41 PM PST

Thank you Savanja and VR.

I know it's still a long way to go before the game will be released, but let us look forward and do our best support for the game.

• 2 posts
    January 6, 2024 12:24 AM PST

I am slated for alpha as well(pathfinder pledge) I do have an email from VR games but the link is for a pre alpha account not an alpha. so not sure how i resolve this

• 22 posts
    January 6, 2024 7:09 AM PST

darclyte said:

I am slated for alpha as well(pathfinder pledge) I do have an email from VR games but the link is for a pre alpha account not an alpha. so not sure how i resolve this

Darclyte, many of us are Alpha testers. That's what the test was for back in December. VR invited Alpha testers to take part in a Pre-Alpha test in order to stress test the servers and give us a little sneak peak into the game so far. This was a one-shot 24 hour test, but there were hints of more of these tests to possibly come in the near future. So sorry you missed the December test. I was lucky, just happened to check my email the day they was sent. Now I am checking my email, the forums and discord daily so I will be ready when/if they announce the next session.

• VR Staff
    • 327 posts
    January 6, 2024 8:54 AM PST

darclyte said:

Just follow the instructions in the email to create a testing account and you will be eligible to be part of the next sessions. We are currently in Pre alpha so that is the key that we send out.

• 2 posts
    January 6, 2024 11:36 AM PST

Artois said:

darclyte said:

Just follow the instructions in the email to create a testing account and you will be eligible to be part of the next sessions. We are currently in Pre alpha so that is the key that we send out.

i tried to follow the instructions but kept getting a msg that the code does not match the email address which was odd since i copy pasted the code.

• 1 posts
    January 8, 2024 5:44 AM PST

It seems I didn't get an email for the revised dates. I registered my key on the 12th Dec for the first cancelled date, but didn't receive any email after that?

• VR Staff
    • 327 posts
    January 8, 2024 10:24 AM PST

darclyte said:

Artois said:

darclyte said:

i tried to follow the instructions but kept getting a msg that the code does not match the email address which was odd since i copy pasted the code.

Try clearing your browser cache or use a different browser and see if that clears the error.

• VR Staff
    • 327 posts
    January 8, 2024 10:24 AM PST

Triglet said:

It seems I didn't get an email for the revised dates. I registered my key on the 12th Dec for the first cancelled date, but didn't receive any email after that?

Open a support ticket and we can verify if the email was delivered to you

• 3 posts
    January 9, 2024 11:10 AM PST

Note that even though the newsletters come through fine, both emails I got about the test were marked as Spam by YahooMail.  I wouldn't have known about the test either except I happened to watch a YouTube clip that mentioned it.

• VR Staff
    • 327 posts
    January 9, 2024 2:32 PM PST

Majarin said:

Note that even though the newsletters come through fine, both emails I got about the test were marked as Spam by YahooMail.  I wouldn't have known about the test either except I happened to watch a YouTube clip that mentioned it.

That's weird as the Newsletter comes from the same source as the testing announcement emails