Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Time Matters!

• 1785 posts
    November 12, 2018 6:42 PM PST

Let's see....

The eternal drudgery of a corporate job

Adulting - way too much adulting.  Why is there so much adulting?

Being harassed by my dog and/or my cat.  Seriously.  They take turns.

Trying to keep up with my guildies, friends, and acquaintances in five or so Discords.

Passing time in FFXIV, which is on its way to a 5 year game for me.  Holy cow.

Showing alien empires the futility of defiance in Stellaris.  Surrender your flesh and become one with the machine!

Laughing madly as my colonists die in horrible ways in Rimworld.  And then starting over because toxic fallout + nuclear winter + mechanoids + the plague is just too much.

All the indy gaming goodness I find on Steam, here and there :)

Netflix, occasionally.  Next up, Season 3 of Daredevil.

Dating, or at least attempting to.  No, really.  I mean, I ask them, anyway.

Sleep.  I think.  I'm pretty sure I slept last Tuesday?  Yeah.

... yup, I think that about covers it.  :)

• 107 posts
    November 12, 2018 7:04 PM PST
    Hmm. Relocating--so all the "fun" that goes along with that. Zero time for little else, much less games...for the moment, anyway. Though, once fully settled, I will be purchasing a new gaming rig to remedy that. Perhaps Alpha will be on the horizon at that point...
    • 129 posts
    November 12, 2018 7:41 PM PST

Riding the motorcycle, climbing, lifting. Resident Evil 2 comes out in January, I bought Soul Calibur 6, but I just don't game much. Unless it's a dark souls or EQ type MMO I can get in on with my guild.

• 1 posts
    November 12, 2018 7:53 PM PST
    Playing Everquest p99 clasic emulador... Very crowded!

Have tried other games / mmos but nothing satisfies.

Been thinking in giving lotr a try
    • 947 posts
    November 12, 2018 7:53 PM PST

Played project 1999 for about a year until a friend just recently asked me to join him on a vanilla WoW server... my theme is apparently "older versions of MMOs before they became trivial".  What is kind of terrible about p99 is that it reminded me of how much I hate F'n corpse runs as a class that can't bind/gate.  /wrists

Been following quite a few MMOs that are currently in development and due to come out around 2019/2020.  Pantheon is the only one I've pledged to because like many others in these forums I'm really hoping for a game that can emulate some of the things we loved about MMOs from the early 2000's.

• 1860 posts
    November 12, 2018 8:51 PM PST

Bronsun said:

Outside of work, I spend most of time on personal art and many side projects.

https://www.instagram.com/monkeypit/

Cool stuff, I like your style.  

• 363 posts
    November 12, 2018 10:28 PM PST

philo said:

Bronsun said:

Outside of work, I spend most of time on personal art and many side projects.

https://www.instagram.com/monkeypit/

Cool stuff, I like your style.  

Thank you Philo. Very kind of you to say.

• 77 posts
    November 12, 2018 10:41 PM PST

Witcher 3; Soon Spyro and Just Cause 4.

• 7 posts
    November 13, 2018 1:21 AM PST

Playing on a WoW private server. Waiting for WoW Classic and Pantheon. Thats about it :D

• 839 posts
    November 13, 2018 1:30 AM PST
    Navigating councils red tape trying to start our tourism business, renovating a barn and caring for the neglected in our growing animal sanctuary while trying to occasionally play rdr2 and hogtie innocent people on train tracks lol.. it's where I get all my evil out lol
    • 768 posts
    November 13, 2018 1:58 AM PST

Currently Trying to come up with a lot of constructive input for the crafting section of this game.

Otherwise choosing classes and comparing.

Reading up on other mmo rpgs in development and seeing how their systems work or designs are aiming at.

• 217 posts
    November 13, 2018 5:56 AM PST

CoDBlack Ops 4 Black Out on Xbone

Waiting for new streams and NOVEMEBER NEWSLETTER!

Did I mention new streams?? Waiting for them>? Oh And Alpha Start Date Announcements.. that would be cool, if even a tentative date that could change due to unforseen circumstances. Yes this would be a nice birhtday present, as its my birthday today! yeay me. lolol

• 2419 posts
    November 13, 2018 7:17 AM PST

Kilsin said:

What are you spending your time on while you wait for Pantheon? #PRF #MMORPG #MMO #communitymatters

F5'ing these forums; avoiding yet another batch of CA wildfires; F5'ing these forums; playing Minecraft; F5'ing these forums; playing World of Tanks.  Did I mention F5ing these forums?  I'M BORED KILSIN!!  That's what I'm doing...I'm being BOREd to #%&*#(^% TEARS.

• 409 posts
    November 13, 2018 9:22 AM PST

Playing old school P99.

Playing new school whatever, as the mood strikes me.

Adulting/working/real life'ing.

• 66 posts
    November 13, 2018 9:45 AM PST

Game wise nothing in particular just some old FF games.

• 153 posts
    November 13, 2018 10:14 AM PST

times not spending its wasting release the game already!

• 10 posts
    November 13, 2018 12:09 PM PST

A whole lot of Total War: Warhammer 2. 

Shouldn't this thread be moved to Off-Topic though?

• 261 posts
    November 14, 2018 2:08 AM PST

Paying Classic EQ and as of tomorrow a bit of Battlefield 5.

• 160 posts
    November 14, 2018 2:22 AM PST
    Dabbled into my first hard core pvp game. Ark survival evolved. Hitting it pretty regularly.

Wife talked me into remodeling the house(F my life).

Tinkering with a fantasy world I've been creating for about a year.
    • 108 posts
    November 14, 2018 1:15 PM PST

Been really busy lately between Hunting, miniature wargaming, World in Flames board game and multiplayer pc gaming in Age of Wonders III, Stellaris and Warhammer total war II. When not gaming with others usually play mount and blade warband (mod prophesy of pendor) or pathfinder kingmaker.

• 1479 posts
    November 14, 2018 1:52 PM PST

FFXIV For roleplay purposes....

Hots for a quick jump in a moba genre offering empty objectives to fill every 3 days or so.

Destiny 2 for more than a PVP FPS around the corner. Took a lot of pleasure discovering this one.

Sometimes, I even sleep.

• 432 posts
    November 14, 2018 4:32 PM PST

Nephele said:

Showing alien empires the futility of defiance in Stellaris.  Surrender your flesh and become one with the machine!

The force is with you young one ! I basically play no games but rule over the galaxy in Stellaris from time to time too .

Most free time is dedicated to non linear dynamics and ergodic theory . Plenty of fun and deep things hidden in there . And as non linear dynamics is related to fractal art , working on several ideas to publish here in the Pantehon Fan Art sub forum .

• 239 posts
    November 14, 2018 8:07 PM PST
    Trying to finish divinity 2. ( Ifan )
    Fallout 76 just came out tonight, should keep me busy for a bit.
    • 6 posts
    November 18, 2018 2:27 PM PST

Working too much. Playing single player games like Pathfinder and Football Manager, while I watch Netflix when I have some spare time. 

• 40 posts
    November 19, 2018 9:23 AM PST

Everquest TLP's and League of Legends.

Patiently waiting!