Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Deeper peek into races after class reveals?

• 15 posts
    July 14, 2018 9:51 AM PDT

Could we possibly get more in depth look into races, racial abilites? and attributes of each race after all monthly classes are revealed to keep us hyped? I just love theorycrafting with my friends about the game, we are all so excited to play.

Thanks, HEVIS

• 1120 posts
    July 14, 2018 9:55 AM PDT

HEVIS said:

Could we possibly get more in depth look into races, racial abilites? and attributes of each race after all monthly classes are revealed to keep us hyped? I just love theorycrafting with my friends about the game, we are all so excited to play.

Thanks, HEVIS

I dont know the official plans.  But I imagine this would be coming soon after the class reveals are over!  At least I hope!

• 1281 posts
    July 14, 2018 9:58 AM PDT

HEVIS said:

Thanks, HEVIS

To be honest, I don't think they are there yet.  They keep mentioning that all of this is still an "evolving process" as they go through testing.  Especially given that they're still in pre-alpha (phase 3?) testing.  If I had to guess, based on experience, I would say that they probably won't have anything "mostly set in stone" until at least beta.

• 15 posts
    July 14, 2018 12:14 PM PDT

Yeah you are probably right that its too early to say, I allways get super hyped when any info about the game gets released :) Can't wait to see next class reveals next month!

This post was edited by HEVIS at July 14, 2018 12:15 PM PDT
    • 1584 posts
    July 15, 2018 6:10 PM PDT
    Yeah, with the abilities still being x% with a lot of abilities they still haven't found the right spot got these abilities to be overpowered and yet at the same time worthless, and than once you add in racial abilities they could make some of these abilities stronger they will have to see where it works for them as well which will take even more testing just a process but one they will figure out in time, don't worry I'm sure they will have most of it answered by alpha and do slight tweets all the way til the game drops in stores and even beyond that, no doubt so just be patient
    • 319 posts
    July 16, 2018 8:37 AM PDT

In the past when purchasing a mmorpg game it came with a manual which had info on quite a few  facets of the game. It had keyboard charts, key commands. race and class descriptions and things like that to help get you started.

I do not see that happening in pantheon. I  believe pantheopne is a download only game. What  I am hopeing for is an online manual that we can refer to or print for the start of the game.

Does anyone have info on this???