Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Looking forward! (PAX)

• 626 posts
    March 31, 2018 11:42 AM PDT

Hey Friends!

Wanted to make sure this was shared amoung the community! I had the pleasure of sitting down with Bazgrim last night to discuss some upcoming plans of his, and wanted to share with you all as well. I'm exteremly excited, and know you all will be as well!

1. Bazgrim will be Live Streaming a little of the Meet and Greet for everyone who can't make it! (April 5th 9:00pm - 9:30pm EST) - https://clips.twitch.tv/VainToughSandpiperPhilosoraptor

2. Then Baz is going to be holding Joppa down until he spills some beans on Classes!! Just a tease I'm sure :) - https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingBlushingDiamondKlappa

Full Podcast here!

Thanks, 

Saicred

This post was edited by Reignborn at April 2, 2018 9:56 AM PDT
    • 1618 posts
    March 31, 2018 11:51 AM PDT
    Dire Lords!
    • 3016 posts
    March 31, 2018 12:50 PM PDT

More Bean spillage is ALWAYS a good thing..lol looking forward to it. :)

• 16 posts
    March 31, 2018 1:21 PM PDT

So excited to get more information on the other tanking classes!

• 248 posts
    March 31, 2018 2:47 PM PDT

It was a great stream! Really looking forward to all the new information :D

-sorte.

• 2886 posts
    March 31, 2018 6:46 PM PDT

Thanks for posting this Saicred. Was fun talking with you last night. Can't wait for PAX!

• 2752 posts
    April 1, 2018 1:45 AM PDT

Sweet!

(That soft music in the background is somewhat odd/distracting...to me anyway)

• 9115 posts
    April 1, 2018 2:55 AM PDT

Just as an FYI, I will be official promoting this and other stuff as we get closer ;)

• 248 posts
    April 1, 2018 3:22 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Just as an FYI, I will be official promoting this and other stuff as we get closer ;)

Yay! :D

-sorte.

• 38 posts
    April 1, 2018 6:32 AM PDT

It looks like we have a lot to look forward to. How exciting! :) 

• 34 posts
    April 1, 2018 7:46 AM PDT

Great to hear! I'm really looking forward to getting more class information, even if its just a taste!

• 2886 posts
    April 1, 2018 9:26 AM PDT

Mentira said:

Great to hear! I'm really looking forward to getting more class information, even if its just a taste!

Yup, I clarified later in the show that this won't necessarily be an in-depth analysis of every class. It will likely be more of an introduction to all of the classes to better understand their role and style, but it opens the gates to more info that Joppa will hopefully bring forward some time after PAX :)