Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What Was Your Favourite Part?

• 249 posts
    February 16, 2018 2:28 AM PST
    Lore and elves and ranger hints
    • 287 posts
    February 16, 2018 4:40 AM PST

The details behind the different factions or mentality of the elves was my favorite part, followed by the buildings and symbols....so nice. 

• 1404 posts
    February 16, 2018 10:37 AM PST

The one thing I liked the most...

" Ember Elves being the more light hearted Wood Elf of the bunch (Not to mention they live in a tree)"

Now I just hope in the name of no hand holding I want to know there will be no safety nets below the Tree. 

• 1281 posts
    February 16, 2018 12:06 PM PST

Based on the updated Halfling, Elf, and Human concept arts we have seen, I like the direction they are going. I like the near-realistic to realistic look (if Elves and Halflings were real) which is something I appreciate. I much prefer this type of style than the cartoon look of pretty much all other MMOs.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at February 16, 2018 12:07 PM PST
    • 3016 posts
    February 16, 2018 1:27 PM PST

Celandor said:

"The Perception System and our first start-to-finish Storyline is moving along nicely."

The perception system is probably the one aspect of Pantheon that I"m most intrigued by and what is an MMORPG without great stories delicately interwoven with the lore?

Perception..can't wait. 

Cana

• 384 posts
    February 16, 2018 3:25 PM PST

<-- Elven Rangers obviously! Best newsletter ever!  heheh

Actually, I'm always most interested in the state of the game. Hearing about the progress is exciting.

I also REALLY enjoy the lore so getting more info on the Elves was great! 

Overall, I'm just super excited for alpha and onward!!

• 12 posts
    February 18, 2018 4:02 AM PST

State of the game, yep. Even if it's vague, it's great to know how far development has progressed and what's being worked on. :)

• 134 posts
    February 18, 2018 10:36 AM PST

I try to not get too excited about anything until the date Alpha starts is on the horizon, because that is when I can start helping make it even better. Until then I just read the newsletters and think to myself that things are coming along nicely and I'll see it in 2019 (Not being negative, I just do it to not get my own hype train started!)

• 60 posts
    February 18, 2018 6:13 PM PST

DakmorKavu said:

Honestly, the news that pre-alpha 2 was still a few weeks off was the best news to me (hear me out on this). We all love hearing about new features, and new mechanics, but this takes TIME. And time is something I always appreciate the dev team taking. How often have we seen games release way too soon, with way too little testing.

I am in the Alhpa group, so I cant wait for when I can jump into the world, but seeing the full bredth of their testing, that theyre putting in the requisite time, THAT was the best thing to see. Getting tester feedback, but having the time to actually digest it, then discuss changes/solutions, and then implment them any improvements is by no means a quick and easy process. That it is being given due care speaks volumes to the committment to this game that the devs have (to me anyway).

I will readily agree that some of the best things I heard was the same.  The team taking the time between PA sessions to improve things, taking the time to get the world ready for Alpha and not rush it - all good things to my ears.

• 56 posts
    February 18, 2018 11:17 PM PST

Rangers, pets, ferrets and the beautiful art direction. Those character designs are fantastic.

• 217 posts
    February 19, 2018 1:24 AM PST

Personally hate ferrets,

Elf stuff was kool, especially all the art... elf chicks are hawt!

But my fave part was getting to hear PreAlpha was going well and had found a few nasty bugs and were taken care of.  That means some peeps are doin their job! Wtg testers and programmers!!

Would love to hear more PA snippetts in the future plz.

Thnx,

-Vig