Forums » Community Sites

Pantheon Radio

• 39 posts
    February 13, 2018 2:16 PM PST

Just before I outline we would like to thank the content creators who have kindly allowed us to use their material helping to fuel and contribute to this project. In particular VoT , Saicred and Temmi.  

https://www.pantheonradio.com/

Yes, we now have a Pantheon community radio station - Why I hear you ask? its 2018 and content is available on demand and sometimes live.

Whilst this is true, the idea behind it is to offer collaborated audio content in radio format, it may make your journey on the road or by rail go quicker, perhaps your day at work fly by or your gym session less tedious, keeping you updated on the latest happening in the world of Terminus. It also may help you discover content out there that you never knew existed- In addition it will promote streamers and podcasters.

Where can I hear this station?

You can hear it direct at https://www.pantheonradio.com

Additionally, you can simply download the app to your iPhone, Google phone from the app stores. we pretty much support all devices.

https://www.pantheonradio.com/mobile-devices

Content

The content ranges from News, Lore, Shows, Talk radio, Music and Guild spotlights.

The music genre is Metal, Rock, Epic Symphonic and Chill out.

Obviously at this time, a lot of the content is speculative talk other than what has been announced by Visionary realms, we envisage a lot more content will flow through after the NDA has been lifted.

The radio platform is scheduled based however we have the capability to broadcast live, which we will certainly take advantage of covering live events and streams etc.

Becoming involved

100% encouraged, Fan sites make the community grow and flow.  We will be happy to help offering you live broadcast tools, create you a slot on the schedule and your own jingle intro, free of charge.

Anything Pantheon relation, i.e. Crafting podcast, Lore, or a general news updates we will welcome you with open arms.

For more details https://www.pantheonradio.com/streamers

What’s the catch?

There is none, like many other here we are sincerely passionate about Pantheon, there’s been a lot of effort invested and we promise to keep the continuity flowing pre and post release.

Thanks

Maddoguk

• 9115 posts
    February 13, 2018 3:03 PM PST

Nice job man! :)

• 3237 posts
    February 13, 2018 3:14 PM PST

I have been looking forward to seeing this rolled out.  Great job, excited to see the show grow!

This post was edited by oneADseven at February 13, 2018 3:14 PM PST
    • 2886 posts
    February 13, 2018 3:21 PM PST

I love this - it's a unique idea. I'm very impressed. Can't wait to see it expand. I'll be right there with you.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at February 13, 2018 3:21 PM PST
    • 780 posts
    February 13, 2018 5:03 PM PST

Good work, Maddoguk.  I know you have put in a lot of work on this.

• 67 posts
    February 14, 2018 9:58 AM PST

I have it Downloaded and enjoying it. Thanks !!!!

• 39 posts
    February 18, 2018 1:36 PM PST

Thanks everyone for the support it’s been great!

A few upcoming changes:

An Apple Iphone update to the Pantheon Radio app will go out next week allowing Bluetooth Audio as a few listeners mentioned it wasn’t supporting the new apple airpods or Bluetooth to their vehicles.

Streamers Content

Bazgrim has kindly teamed up in offering his media. Kudos!

Saicred is now broadcasts live twice a week, Thank you sir.

Azzaraz has also kindly teamed up offering his content. /Salute

We will be broadcasting the VoT twich stream live when their back March 9th. /Cheer

Music

Dire Lords Death metal show we will be removing unless we receive popular demand to bring it back, The music being a little to hardcore we noticed listening dropping off during the show.

Rangers Rock we will be shortening to 1 hour durations.

The Skar & Ogres metal mix show we will be shortening to 1 hour duration.

Chill out zone we will remain as current however will be reviewing the playlist.

EPIC Selection seems to be the most popular and being our core genre, we will be focusing more on this music content.

The schedule currently is only in GMT – we will be working hard to support multiple times zones as we realise it can be confusing at times.

If you want to become involved or have some suggestions / ideas just reach out it will be welcomed.

Thanks

• 3016 posts
    February 21, 2018 10:47 AM PST

Have the program downloaded now for the last few days..will be listening to it on my Zenpad. :)

Cana

• 43 posts
    February 23, 2018 2:44 PM PST

Wow! Nicely done.  Can't wait to see how this grows!  Thank you!

• 258 posts
    February 24, 2018 10:02 AM PST

Awesome!! Love this.

• 1 posts
    February 27, 2018 2:51 AM PST

Downloaded the Apple app, love it! I got so excited about the game I decided to pedge :) Roll on beta testing

• 62 posts
    March 12, 2018 12:36 PM PDT

Not only is the music awesome!

But as an Aussie, I had some difficulty in converting the times to my "futuristic" timezone - after all I mostly live in your future :D

Anyways, I wrote to the great people at Pantheon Radio and they changed the schedule so that it was easy to find out when something was playing in your time zone! A huge thankyou ... Maddoguk !

Also, while I'm at it, have you heard the adverts? The Ogre Diet? and and ... who said Clerics are Nice! They are a scream! Get involved and hear your very own game advertisement.

• 120 posts
    March 13, 2018 8:36 AM PDT

I love seeing this really start to expand!! Great stuff!!

• 77 posts
    March 14, 2018 8:20 AM PDT

Great project. I co-ran a radio for Guild Wars, and Guild Wars 2 back in the day. Great fun, and the community presence can explode with things to do. We would have on-air hosts, do give aways (great randomized loot for just answering trivia questions about lore), have guest hosts as well as just played the game with community members. In 2009-2012 we would easily have close to a thousand players tuning in and participating in the trivia, beach parties, and most of all the dance off's we would have. 

I may be interested in this, but as I'm several years older with wife and child I wouldn't know how much time I could dedicate. 

• 39 posts
    March 14, 2018 6:12 PM PDT

Thanks everyone your support has been fantastic.

@Koala – Really appreciated, thank you! – your suggestion has helped everyone.
    @Temmi great to hear your back and have a little more time available.
    @Nolvu – You’d be more than welcome – we should catch up and bounce a few ideas of each other. In terms of commitments i.e. work , family etc, there’s no pressure or forced commitment quite happy for you to be involved within your own steer – Family and work always comes first imo.

A few things in the works, round up of changes and latest happenings. 

New music is being added daily.
    Website now displays the current track playing (thanks to Seth’s suggestion)
    Scribbles Pixel Debauchery Podcast running weekly with re-runs. (Exclusive to Pantheon Radio)
    Weekly VoT show Live Broadcasts
    Weekly Saicred Q&A Live Broadcasts
    Legendary and EPIC hours ; our best picks of music.
    Compo live with real loot – closing date end of March - to participate https://www.pantheonradio.com/compo
    Radio Schedule Listing easier to understand, with country time zone support and the ability to add a show to your own calandar.

In the pipeline :

Revisions updates of the mobile apps.
    Focus on providing a wider selection of music.
    Schedule re-arrangement to give a better balance of programme times.
    Lots of new spoof adds – we want to cover all classes and races.

Not too distant future.

Live Community Interaction enablement, via website and apps - i.e song requests, shout outs, live quizzes, voting etc.
    Specific Live shows and dribble.
    DJ spotlights – live mixes.

Obviously, we don’t want to run before we can walk, Pantheon Radio is something that hopefully will get better over time and certainly will keep the momentum going.

The platform we have is wide open to anyone who wants to be involved, no matter how little the content contribution is – it all helps from a 5 minute recorded podcast update to weekly live shows.

Thanks again!

This post was edited by Maddoguk at March 14, 2018 6:37 PM PDT
    • 22 posts
    April 10, 2018 10:10 PM PDT

Thank you for all you do. I enjoy the station much!

• 752 posts
    April 12, 2018 10:17 AM PDT

I love the fake adverts. Need more!

• 62 posts
    April 17, 2018 3:07 PM PDT

kreed99 said:

I love the fake adverts. Need more!

What? they're fake? OH NOSE ....

• 62 posts
    April 17, 2018 3:09 PM PDT

@ Maddoguk

You forgot to mention running Pantheon Radio via Sonos ... it works a treat, now I can hear my fave radio all over the house, not just while I'm at the computer!

• 42 posts
    April 17, 2018 6:43 PM PDT

Awesome Job Maddoguk i listen to the station quite a bit through out the day:)

• 39 posts
    April 21, 2018 1:43 PM PDT

Thanks Guys :) - There's lots of new fake adds in the works, should start seeing these air'ing back end of next week.

@Koala - we will add a link to the sonos on devices page - thanks for mentioning this. It should also work with the Sonos tunein app straight out of the box now.

The new revision on the Android app is almost finished, was hoping to get it out last week but reasonably confident it will be pushed out to the Play store next week.

More music added this weekend to keep the librarys fresh,  a new Pantheon treasure hunt radio game will be added to the station from May.

Listeners are on the up, we just hit the 2K mark of unique listners per week spread over 53 countries!

Thanks again for your support :)

This post was edited by Maddoguk at April 21, 2018 1:43 PM PDT
    • 39 posts
    May 5, 2018 5:50 AM PDT

Latest Updates

Apr 27 Android App now on Ver 1.2 in line with Apple App.

Apr 29 Pantheon Radio now has a discord channel in prep for community interaction. https://discord.gg/PM8GqTY

May 01 5 New spoof created and added

May 02 In Da guild house playlist revamp

May 03 EPIC selection - more content added.

May 04 Slight updated look and feel to website.

May 04 Schedule now shows and highlights current calendar event playing and purging historic.

May 05 Rangers Rock a significantly revamped play list.

May06 Winner of April’s Compo announced.

May 11 We release a new Radio Compo Treasure hunt puzzle (Epic Prize)

In the works this month.

Song request system to be used on a a new show - request via discord, website and smart apps.

Voting system - i.e. vote for your favourite song

Skar & Ogre Metal mix revamp.

Fixes and additions to smart apps.

More spoof Adds

• 62 posts
    May 5, 2018 10:56 AM PDT

My Favourite Radio Station just got a FACE LIFT !

Love the new colour palette and the background grapics add so much more flavour!

Congrats to Kathy - the new cleric script is fun!

EDIT:
    I did notice a small problem with the competition button - "Enter to Win" ... it was a bit picky! in that I had the hand (push page around) graphic showing for most of the button, until I moved my mouse pointer to just above the word "enter" then the pointer changed to the finger point and I was able to link to the comp page.

This post was edited by Koala at May 5, 2018 11:02 AM PDT
    • 88 posts
    May 5, 2018 5:21 PM PDT

@Scribble thanks for having us bud.  We're really looking forward to tonight's broadcast.

• 24 posts
    May 5, 2018 8:27 PM PDT

Just finished watching Scribble's interview with Wisdom, what a great listen! Im looking forward to hearing more content from you soon, keep up the good work.