Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

How were everyone's holidays?

• 9115 posts
    January 4, 2018 4:01 AM PST

Our devs are all refreshed and back working hard on Pantheon. Big things are coming in 2018 so be sure to follow us! #PRF #MMORPG #MMO #communitymatters

• 248 posts
    January 4, 2018 4:10 AM PST

Welcome back to work :D

Really exited about all the big things coming in 2018! I'm dreaming about more streams, more class reveals, more race reveals, more, more more.....!

-sorte.

• 319 posts
    January 4, 2018 6:48 AM PST

The holidays were awesome Kilsin. I hope yours went well also.

Now eagerly waiting on the next twitch or release of Alpha. Just need to make it through this stupid snow storm.

• 1281 posts
    January 4, 2018 7:25 AM PST

Fantastic here.  Hope yours was great ass well.

• 11 posts
    January 4, 2018 8:10 AM PST

Welcome back!! Looking forward to this great year 

• 98 posts
    January 4, 2018 9:35 AM PST

A water pipe busted in my house while my family was out of state so I was bailing out the basement all by myself with a plastic bucket and a set of paper bowls! I'M A HERO!!

• 57 posts
    January 4, 2018 10:01 AM PST

Welcome back Pantheon Team!

Thank you for everything you have done and given us so far.

We appreciate it and look forward to another great year of updates and information!

Time to starting grinding away 2018 !!!

• 370 posts
    January 4, 2018 10:19 AM PST

Not long enough!!!!!!!!!!

• 62 posts
    January 4, 2018 10:35 AM PST

Welcome back :) Let's make this a great year and hopefully a beta test year before i get to old.

• 1019 posts
    January 4, 2018 12:51 PM PST

Off Topic.

• 1281 posts
    January 4, 2018 1:11 PM PST

Kittik said:

Off Topic.

Ummm...  Kilsin is one of the forum moderators.

• 363 posts
    January 4, 2018 2:09 PM PST

I was sick with the flu from December 27th until recently (still not 100% over it yet, is a bad virus going around). Overall, though, had a good Christmas and a restful New Year's. Hope the Pantheon Team had a good break!!

• 134 posts
    January 4, 2018 2:10 PM PST

Looking forward to seeing progress being made and hearing news of Alpha later this year! :) Keep up the good work and HAPPY NEW YEAR devs!

• 15 posts
    January 4, 2018 3:19 PM PST

FANTASTIC, though I did miss not having Pre-Alpha and playing during my vacation from work. Though it's a new year, which means we are THAT much closer to Alpha!!!!!!!

Hope the team had a good Holiday and came back ready to rock out this awesome game for us all!

• 9115 posts
    January 4, 2018 8:46 PM PST

Kalok said:

Kittik said:

Off Topic.

Thank you, my friend, and to add - Kilsin is the Community and Web Manager and Lead Moderator and has posted CM content for the community in "General Pantheon" for over 3 years and can;t wait for his new Community Manager subforum on the new forums :D

• 9115 posts
    January 4, 2018 8:47 PM PST

Glad to hear so many people had great holidays, sorry to those who didn't! Let's hope the year ahead is better to everyone :)

• 178 posts
    January 5, 2018 1:54 AM PST

Kilsin said:

can;t wait for his new Community Manager subforum on the new forums :D

new forums confirmed ladies and gentlemen!  

half life III  style....

• 1860 posts
    January 5, 2018 3:30 AM PST

Kilsin said:

- Kilsin is the Community and Web Manager and Lead Moderator and has posted CM content for the community in "General Pantheon" for over 3 years and can;t wait for his new Community Manager subforum on the new forums :D

Philo thinks that Kilsin should refer to himself in the 3rd person more often.  It gives off a feeling of awe and omnipotence. ;)

• 9115 posts
    January 5, 2018 3:32 AM PST

philo said:

Kilsin said:

- Kilsin is the Community and Web Manager and Lead Moderator and has posted CM content for the community in "General Pantheon" for over 3 years and can;t wait for his new Community Manager subforum on the new forums :D

Philo thinks that Kilsin should refer to himself in the 3rd person more often.  It gives off a feeling of awe and omnipotence. ;)

Philo is a wise person and Kilsin thinks that it is a great idea! :D

• 1281 posts
    January 5, 2018 5:25 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Kalok said:

Kittik said:

Off Topic.

Thank you, my friend, and to add - Kilsin is the Community and Web Manager and Lead Moderator and has posted CM content for the community in "General Pantheon" for over 3 years and can;t wait for his new Community Manager subforum on the new forums :D

hehehehe

I wasn't 100% sure what your title was, and didn't want to go back to the videos to get it......hehehe

• 9115 posts
    January 5, 2018 2:37 PM PST

Kalok said:

Kilsin said:

Kalok said:

Kittik said:

Off Topic.

hehehehe

I wasn't 100% sure what your title was, and didn't want to go back to the videos to get it......hehehe

Hahaha, it's all good man, I'm just playing around with you guys ;)

• 1281 posts
    January 5, 2018 4:29 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Kalok said:

Kilsin said:

Kalok said:

Kittik said:

Off Topic.

hehehehe

Hahaha, it's all good man, I'm just playing around with you guys ;)

I figured you were, based on the sense of humor I detected in all of the videos.

On an unrelated note, any idea when the new forums will be online?

• 98 posts
    January 5, 2018 4:41 PM PST

Don't mention the new forums! You'll jinx it all and we'll never get them!

• 9115 posts
    January 5, 2018 6:41 PM PST

No ETA on new forums but they are coming along nicely :)

• 1281 posts
    January 5, 2018 7:10 PM PST

Kilsin said:

No ETA on new forums but they are coming along nicely :)

Sooooooooooooooooooooooon (tm)

heheheheheheheheh