Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Next Stream Wish List

• 1019 posts
    December 6, 2017 5:16 AM PST

What do you want to see on the next stream?

I've been reading @vjek's essay on housing and it made me think of stuff.  Mostly when he talks about "consumption".

So, if there is a chance it's been worked on, or if anything is happening with it, I'd like to see a few minutes of resource gathering and the crafting system.

Also, any chance one of the other biomes has eligibility to be shown?

• 1095 posts
    December 6, 2017 5:25 AM PST

Kittik said:

What do you want to see on the next stream?

I've been reading @vjek's essay on housing and it made me think of stuff.  Mostly when he talks about "consumption".

So, if there is a chance it's been worked on, or if anything is happening with it, I'd like to see a few minutes of resource gathering and the crafting system.

Also, any chance one of the other biomes has eligibility to be shown?

I searched 'next stream' look what I found. Alot of people talking about what they want to see. :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/5719/the-next-stream-what-would-you-like-to-see

This post was edited by Aich at December 6, 2017 5:26 AM PST
    • 1019 posts
    December 6, 2017 5:40 AM PST

Zeem said:

I searched 'next stream' look what I found. Alot of people talking about what they want to see. :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/5719/the-next-stream-what-would-you-like-to-see

Good job Zeem, you're doing God's work.  This is what we need in Pantheon, more activity like this to keep things in order.  Good on ya man.  And thanks again.  

This post was edited by Kittik at December 6, 2017 5:42 AM PST
    • 3852 posts
    December 6, 2017 9:46 AM PST

What I want is an announcement that alpha testing will start in 2 months (the people who pledged enough to get into pre-alpha deserve at least that much time before anyone else gets to join the fun), beta testing in 5 months and release in 10 months.

It won't happen - in fact it would be rather silly to announce the timing of one step before the step before it is mostly done - but if you are going to ask what I *want* heck I'll give an honest answer!