Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

You Can Only Pick One!

• 399 posts
    July 31, 2017 8:14 PM PDT

A 40 slot bag only given to anyone who pledged and logs on in the first week of release. Lore but tradable. Weight reduction can be an enchantment when someone is able to do so. 

A coin purse with 100% weight reduction so i don't have to delete 3000 coppers and 500 silver in order to move....also give to players as outlined above. 

• 999 posts
    August 1, 2017 7:09 AM PDT
    @Krixus

Funny - I was going back and forth between both the fungi and circlet of shadows. Early levels I'd want the fungi, later the circlet.
    • 626 posts
    August 1, 2017 7:15 AM PDT

Durp said:

A 40 slot bag only given to anyone who pledged and logs on in the first week of release. Lore but tradable. Weight reduction can be an enchantment when someone is able to do so. 

A coin purse with 100% weight reduction so i don't have to delete 3000 coppers and 500 silver in order to move....also give to players as outlined above. 

Oh man I forgot about Money weight!!! I'm excited and hopeful we will have Money weight haha. That was something I always thought was a small detail that made the game feel more real to me! 

- Sorry off topic, but I had to give Durp a thank you for reminding me of this!

• 1778 posts
    August 1, 2017 7:16 AM PDT
    Kirin's Osode of course. OP and essential for style and strikin a pose as a Bard. Or at least it should be ; b
    • 68 posts
    August 1, 2017 7:27 AM PDT
    Dora the Explorer kit. Comes with a truly epic backpack and a map....
    • 763 posts
    August 1, 2017 12:14 PM PDT

All I want is to be able to:
          "Crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of the women!"

... oh, and a 'Mages backpack'

Mage's Backpack
        Colour:   Purple, stitched in Gold
        Size :     Holds 8 slots plus space for a cat & it's kibble
        Special:  Comes with a Cat familiar which hates Gnomes!

• 1584 posts
    August 1, 2017 12:45 PM PDT

If i had to choose it would be the Tradeskill signias you get in PoP from tradeskilling that has a clicky of making i believe 10 slot 100% weight reduction bags, and they werent lore so you could literally have 6 of them and run around weightless which was a blessing for monks :)

• 6 posts
    August 1, 2017 2:08 PM PDT

Fungi tunic to powerlevel myself. 

• 264 posts
    August 1, 2017 2:40 PM PDT

Just a little harmless Dragon Egg

• 151 posts
    August 1, 2017 6:09 PM PDT
    low heal/mana/power clicky ring on a timer that's obsulete by level 6.
    • 40 posts
    August 1, 2017 6:12 PM PDT

Nothing.

I want a game to earn things in. Not just be giving crap like all modern MMO's seem too.

Give me the base slots, little food/water/bandages and send us on our way.

Edit: I hope that didnt sound mean... I just love to earn new things vs it just being handed to me.

This post was edited by Cyanmoor at August 1, 2017 7:41 PM PDT
    • 454 posts
    August 1, 2017 8:58 PM PDT

Ok, when this question was on Facebook I said a weight reduction bag.  After people said rope, that is very interesting to me.  So I now want a rope, BUT, it must have a grappling hook on the end.  I want to spend a lot of time trying to climb mountains!  I want to scale a mountain, plant my flag and claim it for my guild!  Hey I can dream, right?

• 30 posts
    August 1, 2017 9:29 PM PDT

A lioncloth and two-peice for females. Nothing more.

Thumbs up, Nymphey, Demostorm.

This post was edited by rencil at August 1, 2017 9:33 PM PDT
    • 168 posts
    August 2, 2017 1:25 PM PDT

Just give me a cloth fist wrap and send me on my way. 

• 278 posts
    August 2, 2017 2:28 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Great answers as always folks, I love the variety! :D

Oki then Kilsin..

I whant pants with HUGE pockets

• 8 posts
    August 2, 2017 3:28 PM PDT

All great ideas especially the I WANT A COW one ...hahaha. I would love a unique pet. One that starts tiny. If you care for and feed it then it will continue to grow. Totally useless except for the fun part of having a critter running around behind you. Then you could get yelled at on raids to put that dang huge pet away! I collected useless pets in EQ2. My favorite was the duck....

• 542 posts
    August 2, 2017 5:28 PM PDT

hmmm duck <333 I'd probably seclude myself in an attempt to eat up that juicy lobster all by myself.But they'd notice it when the bard stops playing :(

• 74 posts
    August 2, 2017 9:09 PM PDT

A gigantic, 100% WR bag. Just, so big. The biggest of them all. That's all. I know what I am, and I'm a hoarder.

• 801 posts
    August 3, 2017 12:01 AM PDT

Xxar said:

Jboots - the ability to travel faster , kite mobs , run from mobs in essence is game changing.

I would love this but it is a huge twink....

A bag would be better, with items in them. But i am sure everyone said this already.

• 30 posts
    August 3, 2017 12:49 AM PDT

People should remember that in EQ you got 8 slots in your inventory to carry, equivilent to hands holding items, so no bags should be given unless earnt.  Weight reduction bags should be like level 30+

• 513 posts
    August 3, 2017 7:50 AM PDT

A bag of tools:

Fishing pole with takle box

Mining Pick

Trapper's gloves (those little varments BITE)

hoe/rake for farming.  Also, somethjing I call Johnny Appleseed..

Sheers (for trimming rare leaves etc. off of plants in the wild)

Skinning knife

Axe

Vials for gathering certain chemicals/fluids

All of these become meta-items and the bag becomes a simple 8 slot bag.  No weight reduction.  No coin conversion.  Just a leather bag that used to hold some old tools...

• 40 posts
    August 3, 2017 11:33 AM PDT

Nephretiti said:

A bag of tools:

Fishing pole with takle box

Mining Pick

Trapper's gloves (those little varments BITE)

hoe/rake for farming.  Also, somethjing I call Johnny Appleseed..

Sheers (for trimming rare leaves etc. off of plants in the wild)

Skinning knife

Axe

Vials for gathering certain chemicals/fluids

All of these become meta-items and the bag becomes a simple 8 slot bag.  No weight reduction.  No coin conversion.  Just a leather bag that used to hold some old tools...

Sept that would just be something I would just delete. Not everyone's into trade skilling and so on. I just hope this isn't going to be like AA or DBO with the constant need to farm... then farm again... and farm some more. But I haven't read anything about the trade skill systems yet.

And to everyone else... are y'all high? fungies? weight reduction bags? Why not just ask for an item that instantly lvls you to max, gives you a set of the best gear, maybe even plays the game for you? lol

Durp said:

A coin purse with 100% weight reduction so I don't have to delete 3000 coppers and 500 silver in order to move....also give to players as outlined above. 

Coin should have weight... that was 1 awesome thing about EQ, load up with 1mill copper, get a sow so you can move... step off a 1-inch high rock and BOOM flat as a pancake.

This post was edited by Cyanmoor at August 3, 2017 12:18 PM PDT
    • 30 posts
    August 3, 2017 12:09 PM PDT

Maybe a library pass so you can visit the town's books and read some of the lore and maybe discover some hidden dungeon entrences if you read enough?

• 62 posts
    August 3, 2017 1:52 PM PDT

I would very much like a corpse location wand (5 uses) or a 'return to home city' necklace or bracelet clicky (not bind point; 3 uses).

This post was edited by Nasotha at August 3, 2017 1:53 PM PDT
    • 323 posts
    August 3, 2017 5:20 PM PDT

A small aradune bobble head. Just for lols.