Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

A Fork in the Road?

• 1778 posts
    July 18, 2017 9:52 AM PDT
    I am not a badass gamer. I am pretty hardcore about it though. I didnt beat new game + 5 Dark Souls 3 by being good. I did it through pure drive. Im a good gamer but not a great gamer. However I will beat my head against that brick wall until I make myself L2P lol. Also Pantheon being a group based game, if I was having trouble, I would get my friends to help if I needed it. And of course be happy to help them. But yes I am pretty hard headed when it comes to those brick walls.
    • 94 posts
    July 19, 2017 7:18 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

If there was something preventing you from progressing your character, would you ask for help, give up or leave it be for now and do something else, coming back to complete it later on?

I assume you mean that you cant progress your char for a certain quest or some such, not that you just cant get lvls. I myself couldnt do all of the quests like my epic until I was the proper lvl and had a group/guild to help me finish it. There were plenty of quests I never even knew about till much later in EQ so had to catch up and try to finish them myself. Sometimes you werent in that part of the world to even start quests until months/lvls later. For the epic when the time was right I asked my guild to help with it. I had completed the rest of it except for the very end. So for me I can always come back later as you have quest logs in most games so know which ones are way above your lvl and which ones arent. Also where they are in the world so you know when to go back to a certain region once you get to approx the right lvl to complete it.

• 281 posts
    July 20, 2017 12:41 PM PDT

If that something was a group activity, come back later and try and solo it.  Even if it is clear that I can't do it, try to solo it several more times anyway.  Then When I get the help, I've figure a bunch out about the mechanics.  Then come back 20 levels later and solo it because I can now.