Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Seasons and acclamation

This topic has been closed.
    • 432 posts
    July 14, 2017 12:58 PM PDT
    If I am in Wilds End and the season chamges from summer to Winter, will the environment change as well?

will some different winter loving enemies spawn? Will those not in love with bitter cold and snow change their pathing and camp locations? Will players need to think about acclamation in this zone now?

I think its fascinating to consider seasons affecting spawn location and patrol paths and enemy types or rare spawns. Even more fun that acclamation is something you need to think about no matter where you go for the most part. Basic acclamation for winter and summer could be a thing.
    Summers are hotter in different locations.

Maybe winter in the oasis desert is easier to deal with than winter in the arctic mountains.

Food for thought.

-sent via mobile
    -Todd
    • 2886 posts
    July 14, 2017 1:07 PM PDT

You're definitely not the only one, Todd. Join the conversation in this thread: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/5317/seasons-and-climate-zones

• 9115 posts
    July 14, 2017 6:16 PM PDT

Thanks Baz :)

I appreciate the thoughts Todd but this is identical to the other thread my friend and will need to be closed so we can keep the info consolidated, please feel free to join in on that thread and copy/paste if you like ;)