Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Will Pantheon come with an instruction manual?

• 2130 posts
    July 15, 2017 11:04 AM PDT

Durp said:

I'm not going to be walking on eggshells here and say you are indeed coming of as knowing it better than anyone.

I like to play with the best gear possible in order to do the task I'm asked to do the best way possible. if you call that playing optimally then I care about playing optimally and yes, you don't speak for everyone. im sorry to break it to you but optimizing gameplay is most certainly a matter of opinion as the thousands of threads in as many game forums show. Everyone has their opinion about which is the more optimal way to do anything. Eg which of these is the more optimal way of accomplishing the same goal: turning two quarters to the left or turning two quarters to the right?  You can't tell cause it depends on the situation. 

ch rotation. Certainly efficient in a fight like xegony. But siometimes not efficient or even necessary in other fights, just as long if not longer.

Yes, CH rotations are replaced by more optimal healing methods, situationally.

Changing the way you play to adapt to a situation (in other words, optimizing your gameplay) is... still optimal.

I don't know how I can clarify this any more than I already have, so I'm just going to drop it.