Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Tower of the Reckless Magician Screenshots!

This topic has been closed.
    • 1428 posts
    February 28, 2019 9:45 AM PST

appreciate the explaination ^.^

• 6 posts
    February 28, 2019 12:17 PM PST

Any links?

• 49 posts
    February 28, 2019 3:10 PM PST

Would love to see these pics....

Any new way to see the images.

• 5 posts
    March 1, 2019 11:32 AM PST

I don't see any pictures.

• 160 posts
    March 1, 2019 11:46 AM PST

For God's sake, why would a serious company - and one that already has its own server, complete with already hosted screenshots from before - use Facebook for posting images?

Just post them where your existing screenshots on pantheonmmo are, specifically, on

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/media/images/

And no one will have this problem. Facebook is for small private image posting, for non-critical stuff like pics of your cats, dogs and gerbils.

For a MMO game company, posting screenshots is a part of its advertisement, it affects its business, so... leaving that in the hands of Facebook doesn't strike me as the best way to run business.

• 1281 posts
    March 1, 2019 4:47 PM PST

Aethor said:

For God's sake, why would a serious company - and one that already has its own server, complete with already hosted screenshots from before - use Facebook for posting images?

Just post them where your existing screenshots on pantheonmmo are, specifically, on

And no one will have this problem. Facebook is for small private image posting, for non-critical stuff like pics of your cats, dogs and gerbils.

For a MMO game company, posting screenshots is a part of its advertisement, it affects its business, so... leaving that in the hands of Facebook doesn't strike me as the best way to run business.

Calm down there big fella.

Here's a link to the page. Just arrow left about five images to see more

https://www.facebook.com/pantheonmmo/photos/a.1451923948355474/1941343162746881/?type=3&theater

• 223 posts
    March 1, 2019 7:14 PM PST

Thank you bigdogchris  I am so drooling right now, itching to hit the vacation submit button to /play :)

• 48 posts
    March 1, 2019 10:19 PM PST

Facebook is garbage though... I never use it, and have never even made an account for it (or twitter, same reason). I won't go there for screenshots either. TBH, even if they offered me a free pre alpha access code and I just needed to go there to get it, I still would not. Not saying that there isn't a point where I would not swallow my distaste, but it is not that low.

• 6 posts
    March 2, 2019 9:29 AM PST

bigdogchris said:

Aethor said:

https://www.facebook.com/pantheonmmo/photos/a.1451923948355474/1941343162746881/?type=3&theater

Those images were posted in 2017.  Why would I want to see "new" screens of 2017 images?

• 71 posts
    March 2, 2019 9:41 AM PST

Merkades said:

Facebook is garbage though... I never use it, and have never even made an account for it (or twitter, same reason). I won't go there for screenshots either. TBH, even if they offered me a free pre alpha access code and I just needed to go there to get it, I still would not. Not saying that there isn't a point where I would not swallow my distaste, but it is not that low.

Facebook ... is tha devil!

--- My opinions are not humble, they are just my opinions. ---

• 37 posts
    March 5, 2019 8:49 PM PST

Aethor said:

they could have at least make a Ello / tumblr page than using Facebook 

• 206 posts
    March 6, 2019 6:18 AM PST

Yaladan said:

Thank you bigdogchris  I am so drooling right now, itching to hit the vacation submit button to /play :)

Same......same exact thing im doing.

• 413 posts
    March 6, 2019 8:51 AM PST

When I am prompted to login with facebook on anything, I will normally not do it.  if I have to "like" something to be part of some promotion, then normally I not doing it.  I got to really want it to do that.

• 287 posts
    March 6, 2019 8:53 AM PST

accivatti said:

bigdogchris said:

Aethor said:

Those images were posted in 2017.  Why would I want to see "new" screens of 2017 images?

Because you bothered to post in a thread about 2017 images

• 206 posts
    March 6, 2019 10:15 AM PST

Caine said:

When I am prompted to login with facebook on anything, I will normally not do it.  if I have to "like" something to be part of some promotion, then normally I not doing it.  I got to really want it to do that.

While I completely understand you, and mostly agree, I just wanted to let you know that I jsut found a bunch more photos i've not seen yet. I 100% reccommend it for you this time. 

• 413 posts
    March 6, 2019 11:11 AM PST

Valorous1 said:

Caine said:

While I completely understand you, and mostly agree, I just wanted to let you know that I jsut found a bunch more photos i've not seen yet. I 100% reccommend it for you this time. 

Man you making me do it.  :)

• 9115 posts
    March 6, 2019 3:39 PM PST

Hi folks,

I just wanted to pop in and clear up a few things; these were CM screenshots that either myself or one of the other team members took for me, they are not official images and therefore, not kept or hosted on our website as I was posting 2-3 images a week for a long time and that takes up a lot of space.

I used FB as it was easier for me to track, share and post while using FB to host, knowing that they would eventually expire.

So hopefully, that explains why images from my post two years ago are now gone, it will happen with more but we will (and do) host official images that we will share as the game progresses.

I am going to close this thread down now as it is no longer showing the images that I posted.

Thank you for understanding, and we will get some more images out too you in the future :)