Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Valentines Day in Terminus?

• 9115 posts
    February 13, 2017 4:00 AM PST

Since Valentines Day is nearly upon us, where about's would you take your special valentine for a romantic date in Terminus, if given the chance?

• 839 posts
    February 13, 2017 4:18 AM PST

Haha and i know this is not really what you meant but... considering she has terrible trouble controlling movement in games and looking in a straight direction and is terrified of even the weakest enemies in most games i have convinced her to try.. we would probably have to stick to a 50metre radius of the starting area and she would spend most of her time running blindly looking up into the sky then down at her feet then running into walls, she would probably end up running straight off a romantic bridge setting into the water and from there proceed to not be able to get her self out of the water and end up drowning all while i laugh uncontrollably and she laughs uncontrollably too! ...  and it would really end up not as romanitic as initially thought! but thats all just another reason why i love her so much :)

Edit: Just a quick note to mention if you didnt realise from the above... she is not a gamer :p

This post was edited by Hokanu at February 13, 2017 4:20 AM PST
    • 9115 posts
    February 13, 2017 4:53 AM PST

Hokanu said:

Haha and i know this is not really what you meant but... considering she has terrible trouble controlling movement in games and looking in a straight direction and is terrified of even the weakest enemies in most games i have convinced her to try.. we would probably have to stick to a 50metre radius of the starting area and she would spend most of her time running blindly looking up into the sky then down at her feet then running into walls, she would probably end up running straight off a romantic bridge setting into the water and from there proceed to not be able to get her self out of the water and end up drowning all while i laugh uncontrollably and she laughs uncontrollably too! ...  and it would really end up not as romanitic as initially thought! but thats all just another reason why i love her so much :)

Edit: Just a quick note to mention if you didnt realise from the above... she is not a gamer :p

Haha, nice mate, maybe get a GM summons down to the lake or a nice safe city tavern with a view! ;)

• 521 posts
    February 13, 2017 5:25 AM PST

Well after 17 years we just usually return to our roots, where it all started incidentally enough on valentines day. A cheap room with a bottle of ale, I’ll tell her shes gorgeous, She’ll tell me I'm built like a Chihuahua, one of us is telling the truth.

• 9115 posts
    February 13, 2017 5:49 AM PST

HemlockReaper said:

Well after 17 years we just usually return to our roots, where it all started incidentally enough on valentines day. A cheap room with a bottle of ale, I’ll tell her shes gorgeous, She’ll tell me I'm built like a Chihuahua, one of us is telling the truth.

Lol :D

• 170 posts
    February 13, 2017 5:52 AM PST

Well, this May will be 25 years of Marriage for us and I am thinking maybe a visit to Syronai's Rest would be good have some nice seafood and maybe I can get her some nautical or aquatic jewelry. Then a romantic picnic under the waterfall.

• 624 posts
    February 13, 2017 6:01 AM PST

I began planning a simple sunset cruise out of Ru'Lun, in a boat filled with her favorite flowers, with perhaps a nice bottle of Wild's End wine. But we just got nearly two feet of blizzard condition snow over the past four days making anything outdoors risky, not very romantic.

Backup plan: a moonrise supper served at the top of The Reckless Magician's Tower.  Cracklin' cozy fire, incredible views, and of course a sultry serenade by her favorite bard! (No, not Barry White, guess again...)

This post was edited by Kumu at February 13, 2017 6:02 AM PST
    • 626 posts
    February 13, 2017 6:03 AM PST

We would go to the Tower of the Reckless Magician to have dinner by the window with an ocean view toward the Port of Ru'lun. Our dinner is normally Silent as we enjoy each others Gazes. Maybe a Whisper here and there of I love you. The after a few Faerthales we'd stubble down the Steppes of Ru'lun, walk along the ocean with our toes in the Khaga Sands past the Valley of the Watchmen through Skargol to our Locked Door number Seven. While unlocking it maybe have a quick moment in the hall to find Vae Wood before she takes me to Wild's End. Then after some Rest I'm sure we would hit up Avendyr's in the morning for the relaxing breakfast before heading back home. 

This post was edited by Reignborn at February 13, 2017 6:05 AM PST
    • 2886 posts
    February 13, 2017 6:03 AM PST

Abacda said:

Well, this May will be 25 years of Marriage for us and I am thinking maybe a visit to Syronai's Rest would be good have some nice seafood and maybe I can get her some nautical or aquatic jewelry. Then a romantic picnic under the waterfall.

Nothing more romantic than drowning together :P

• 170 posts
    February 13, 2017 6:21 AM PST

Bazgrim said:

Abacda said:

Not directly under more "at the base of", unless the mobs get too bad then maybe under.

• 2886 posts
    February 13, 2017 6:37 AM PST

Abacda said:

Bazgrim said:

Abacda said:

Not directly under more "at the base of", unless the mobs get too bad then maybe under.

I understand haha. I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that all of Syronai's Rest was underwater :P

• 318 posts
    February 13, 2017 7:03 AM PST

Hokanu said:

Haha yep, that sounds like my wife the time I tried to get her into gaming by introducing her to Portal. I don't have my hopes up for her playing Pantheon with me.

• 2886 posts
    February 13, 2017 7:09 AM PST

Saicred said:

We would go to the Tower of the Reckless Magician to have dinner by the window with an ocean view toward the Port of Ru'lun. Our dinner is normally Silent as we enjoy each others Gazes. Maybe a Whisper here and there of I love you. The after a few Faerthales we'd stubble down the Steppes of Ru'lun, walk along the ocean with our toes in the Khaga Sands past the Valley of the Watchmen through Skargol to our Locked Door number Seven. While unlocking it maybe have a quick moment in the hall to find Vae Wood before she takes me to Wild's End. Then after some Rest I'm sure we would hit up Avendyr's in the morning for the relaxing breakfast before heading back home. 

Around the world in... 1 day lol. I hope one of you has a port spell :P

• 626 posts
    February 13, 2017 7:11 AM PST

Bazgrim said:

Saicred said:

I am a Wizard with the ladies my friend :)

• 243 posts
    February 13, 2017 7:22 AM PST

I would probably go somewhere in Wild's End, however, a date in Terminus = dog house in RL for me plus a few months of grinding wife faction.

This post was edited by Rominian at February 13, 2017 7:22 AM PST
    • 284 posts
    February 13, 2017 7:37 AM PST

I subscribe to the Dwight Schrute school of Valentine's Day, so I would be fielding many panicked solicitors at an in in Thronefast begging for one of my dozens of reservations I made 6 months ago.

• 780 posts
    February 13, 2017 8:23 AM PST

Ah.  Didn't realize this was a thread also.  I've already replied on Twitter, but Highbrace is where I'd go.

• 200 posts
    February 13, 2017 8:41 AM PST
    My husband refuses to play mmorpg's. No luck here :D.
    • 279 posts
    February 13, 2017 8:56 AM PST

Wander's Lost...cuz it's the pinkest part of the map. Hopefully it's a nice safe romantic place!

• 187 posts
    February 13, 2017 9:19 AM PST

Syronai's Rest, if it has the waterfall it looks like it has. I guess I'm unimaginative, lol. There's another place I would like to check out, maybe... but I can't read the font on the map. *hides under a barrel from mortal embarrassment*

This post was edited by Amris at February 13, 2017 9:22 AM PST
    • 2886 posts
    February 13, 2017 9:32 AM PST

Saicred said:

Bazgrim said:

Saicred said:

I am a Wizard with the ladies my friend :)

Then you should have also included The Burning Sanctum on your trip - as a metaphor for your burning love lol :P

• 2752 posts
    February 13, 2017 9:43 AM PST

I'd take her to the frozen north, the only place more frigid than she. Ah, a lifetime of "Loading, please wait." 

• 668 posts
    February 13, 2017 10:13 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Since Valentines Day is nearly upon us, where about's would you take your special valentine for a romantic date in Terminus, if given the chance?

I am not sure you can see it easily, but the left-most gold globe tower (in background) is the eligant restaurant named "Elvondeaux" and it rotates once every hour.  Quite a spectacular and breathtaking view... 

I heard they are charging 14 platinum per couple and importing some Velorion Sparkling Brew for the occassion.  I highly suggest the rest of you make a reservation quickly if interested!

This is where I will be Kilsin...

• 213 posts
    February 13, 2017 10:35 AM PST

Hmmm!  Is there a place in terminus that your loved one can gather you flowers?  Or how about a place we can pay a few plat for a super romantic boat ride?  If so, I'll be there urging the hubby to complete the happy wife, happy life quest!   

Now, if there happens to be a super cool garden area I would gather all the best ingredients and make an epic meal. My faction with the hubby would ideally increase and I would gain +10 charisma making this the perfect time to ask him to clean the garage!  Everyone's happy!! 

Seriously though, I really love the look of Wilds end.  But if that one zone that looks like Oasis has a beautiful beach you can be sure to catch us there too because I love taking pictures and I REALLY love warm weather!  

This post was edited by Gamerchick at February 13, 2017 11:58 AM PST
    • 3016 posts
    February 13, 2017 10:39 AM PST

Kilsin said:

I like it ..but could it be named according to Pantheon lore and not Valentine's Day? :)  One other thing..a place to visit for that special day,  a point of interest,  maybe a "Lover's Leap" where you jump together over a waterfall ..(non harmful you just ride the current downstream at the bottom.)   Perhaps some small reward at the end..like flowers, hearts..etc. (those could be clicked on for some fun buff..nothing game breaking.)

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at February 13, 2017 10:44 AM PST