Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Are we there yet?

• 9115 posts
    January 19, 2017 4:02 AM PST

With so many hills and stairs, there better be something good at the top of this thing...

Image may contain: outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

• 160 posts
    January 19, 2017 4:25 AM PST

I swear to God, you are killing me hahaha.

Those rocks are sooooo sexy.

• 121 posts
    January 19, 2017 4:26 AM PST

Kilsin said:

With so many hills and stairs, there better be something good at the top of this thing..

Your corpse. ;)

• 29 posts
    January 19, 2017 4:48 AM PST

This game looks so amazing. I can't wait. Really, release alpha today Kilsin!!

• 9115 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:06 AM PST

corpserunner said:

I swear to God, you are killing me hahaha.

Those rocks are sooooo sexy.

Hahaha, that is not my intention I swear! I just want to keep feeding everyone's imagination until we can let you in to test :)

John makes anything look sexy but those rocks are a work of art!

• 9115 posts

streeg said:

Kilsin said:

With so many hills and stairs, there better be something good at the top of this thing..

Your corpse. ;)

Haha, unlikely punk! ;)

• 999 posts

Wow - awesome screenshots.  Great depth.  I can see now that I'll regret using /numlock autorun

• 121 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:07 AM PST

An awesome looking area like this just screams to be used in stream 4

• 9115 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:07 AM PST

maslo said:

Ok sure, here is the link to the... wait did you hear that? brb need to check something... :D

• 9115 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:08 AM PST

Raidan said:

Wow - awesome screenshots.  Great depth.  I can see now that I'll regret using /numlock autorun

Lol, they look pretty awesome aye, numlock will certainly get you into trouble ;)

• 9115 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:09 AM PST

streeg said:

An awesome looking area like this just screams to be used in stream 4

Glad you like it, we have actually showed this area off in a previous stream where we fight the grim reaper looking mob at the top and the purple atmosphere hurts us ;)

• 781 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:11 AM PST

It keeps getting better and better !  Loving it VR :)  That armor is looking really nice and the environment is just jaw dropping !

• 91 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:14 AM PST

Nice scarf ;)

But this need to be a little bit modified, to this :P

Mod Edit: Images removed - I know it was a joke mate but images are only allowed in the memes thread or to help a dev with explaining something, that scarf was horrible. lol ;)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at January 19, 2017 6:03 AM PST
    • 15 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:16 AM PST

Kilsin said:

maslo said:

Ok sure, here is the link to the... wait did you hear that? brb need to check something... :D

You, mister, are EVIL ! ... but damn those screenshots look great !

• 626 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:35 AM PST

Kilsin said:

maslo said:

Oh he has jokes!?! - Nerd Mob Assemble!!! Nerd Rage, Storm the gates!!!

haha very nice Shots! - I want to see them all and at the same time I don't... the struggle!!

• 9115 posts
    January 19, 2017 6:01 AM PST

Krissvalnor said:

Kilsin said:

maslo said:

You, mister, are EVIL ! ... but damn those screenshots look great !

Haha, I couldn't resist, they do look good don't they :)

• 9115 posts
    January 19, 2017 6:02 AM PST

Saicred said:

Kilsin said:

maslo said:

Oh he has jokes!?! - Nerd Mob Assemble!!! Nerd Rage, Storm the gates!!!

haha very nice Shots! - I want to see them all and at the same time I don't... the struggle!!

Haha, this made me laugh! I I shouldn't tease but that opportunity was just too perfect to ignore! :P

• 19 posts
    January 19, 2017 6:06 AM PST

Those armor textures look so great.  I seriously cannot wait till Alpha so I can help test this.  I want to help make this game better.

• 393 posts
    January 19, 2017 6:13 AM PST

Epic. Really. Just epic.

And beautiful of course.

/wipes off keyboard.

• 170 posts
    January 19, 2017 6:23 AM PST

I get the idea we will be spending hours a day for quite some time there. This is a good thing, so many games are beautiful but you never see some of the zones because you pass them so quickly. I can't wait. Camp Check?!?

• 34 posts
    January 19, 2017 6:37 AM PST

Very nice screenshots, Kilsin. The models are really looking good too.  Are the models of each race the same currently or do you have it capable of rendering different armor visuals already?

• 219 posts
    January 19, 2017 6:54 AM PST

Kilsin said:

maslo said:

Kilsin !!! This made my day. This right here is priceless.

• 1778 posts
    January 19, 2017 7:08 AM PST

Very nice looking. Thanks Kils, more stuff to drool over!

• 780 posts
    January 19, 2017 7:33 AM PST

Very nice.  The reflections on the back of the breastplate are amazing.  I'm already getting jealous.  I'm sure the leather and cloth will look just as great, though.

• 97 posts
    January 19, 2017 8:36 AM PST

So what is the dev team's vision for a location like this? It's clearly outdoors, so it's not a dungeon per se... What are your thought on an "outdoor dungeon" basically the same concept as a dungeon crawl except you're climbing up a steep, perilous mountain, where at the top there is a deadly dragon guarding hordes of treasure (for example)!!

Will there be groups of people camped along the trail, pulling mobs for xp, and the higher you get, the more difficult mobs get? Or is it just a beautifully rendered path that we get to enjoy on our way to the top where there is something glorious waiting for us, like the entrance to a dungeon, some out-of-the-way quest NPC etc. 

Or a mix of everything, where there are good places for people to camp and grind xp along the way, but there is also a reason to get to the top?