Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

General Pantheon UI/Abilities questions

• 15 posts
    December 26, 2016 3:51 PM PST

I've watched the stream from early December a few times now and have come up with a short list of questions. These may or may not have been answered but was hoping some of you might know. VR is welcome to chime in as well :)

1. Will damage numbers be able to be configured? Own damage vs. everyone’s damage, or color coded to differentiate.
    2. Will your spell book organized by level or anything other than when you learn each spell?
    3. Will pets be widely diverse, or will it be the same graphic with newer stats/abilities? Will there be a new pet to look forward to every 4 levels?
    4. What will the experience bar look like and where will it be?
    5. How will you be able to check a player’s level? Will there be a fast check mechanic?
    6. How will you be able to gauge a mob’s level? Will it be color coded Green to Red?
    7. How will you know if an enemy is Friendly, Neutral, or Kill on Sight?
    • 1618 posts
    December 26, 2016 3:56 PM PST

5 - 7 can be from the /con command. Not sure if the others have been finally determined yet.

• 15 posts
    December 26, 2016 4:00 PM PST

I think I found the answer to question 4.

This post was edited by DonnieSage at December 27, 2016 7:33 PM PST
    • 15 posts
    December 26, 2016 4:10 PM PST

Beefcake said:

5 - 7 can be from the /con command. Not sure if the others have been finally determined yet.

Do we know if this is for sure the only way? Also curious where you found out. If you could link it that would be awesome!

• 1618 posts
    December 26, 2016 4:29 PM PST

I have no idea if this is the only way. I just know it is one way. It was regularly used and discussed in the December Stream.

For a good summary of the Stream, visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/1evojgGDdaCr3F_xKdwMACZgd9vphRrfFVMcRNrwqBWs/mobilebasic

• 15 posts
    December 26, 2016 4:51 PM PST

Interesting. Although I've watched it all the way through nearly 4 times, I must've missed that part.

• 1618 posts
    December 26, 2016 5:44 PM PST

You have to watch the actual game text screens. Of course, I watched Cohh's version and not the official version. So, there were probably differences.

• 15 posts
    December 26, 2016 6:19 PM PST

I watched Cohh's version as well. Just rewatched it and didn't see that once. Not saying you're wrong, but I didn't hear them talk about it, and if he typed /con to check a mob I missed it.

• 633 posts
    December 26, 2016 7:33 PM PST

I remember seeing yellow and red cons in one of the streams (based on the text in the chat window), I want to say it was the VR stream.

Edit:  I just checked it, and it's at 2:18:18 you can see Forgotten Deadblade is red to him, and is scowling ready to attack

This post was edited by kelenin at December 26, 2016 7:35 PM PST
    • 1618 posts
    December 26, 2016 8:07 PM PST

Yes, that mark is from the official stream. Thanks, I spent a couple hours searching Cohh's and could not find it. Thanks for checking.

It also has the traditional, What would you like your tombstone to say.

• 15 posts
    December 27, 2016 7:32 PM PST

Yeah just rewatched that part on VR's stream instead of Cohh's and they did consider a few mobs. I didn't see them type /con but I assume they just used the /con shortcut "C". 

What I saw was colored text. Seems they are keeping the color coding for a mob's level but only in the text. This could obviously change but that's where it's at right now.

And as for KoS mobs, they do say either "Looks at you indifferently" (neutral or non-KoS) or "Scowls at you, ready to attack" (KoS). 

This post was edited by DonnieSage at December 27, 2016 7:32 PM PST
    • 556 posts
    December 28, 2016 9:39 AM PST

For #1 I am assuming you are refering to the numbers popping up in the floating text? If so that's only yours. Combat log will show all. Hopefully they give us a "Happened to or by me" tab in their that just shows ours verus all others but either way I don't usually keep tracking of the log unless I am looking for something specific

• 15 posts
    December 28, 2016 10:43 AM PST

Enitzu said:

For #1 I am assuming you are refering to the numbers popping up in the floating text? If so that's only yours.

I've actually noticed a lot of damage numbers from mob damage to party members, as well as party members damage to mobs. This is also not super accurate either, a lot of the time being 1 damage off. Like the text says "15 damage" while the damage number on the mob shows "14". 

This post was edited by DonnieSage at December 28, 2016 10:43 AM PST