Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Will there be a GUIDE program again?

This topic has been closed.
    • 17 posts
    December 19, 2016 11:48 AM PST

I was a guide for about a year in the original EQ.  I was wondering if this is going to be a part of it again? 

And thanks for making a true MMO again.

• 2886 posts
    December 19, 2016 12:03 PM PST

Yes, they said in the last stream that there will several systems in place to help new players get acquainted the game. GMs, volunteer guides, mentors, guild outreaches, etc.

• 187 posts
    December 19, 2016 12:09 PM PST

There is a pretty robust thread talking about this sort of system that recently got revived: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/1543/mentoring-yea-or-nay

Try
    and use the sear... well.. I'll just wait and let Kilsin tell you :P! Welcome to the forums!

• 17 posts
    December 19, 2016 12:19 PM PST

I am seriously freaking out right now.  I can't believe this is happening.  Holy crap.  TAke my money (that I have). lol

• 9115 posts
    December 19, 2016 3:32 PM PST

Thank you Bazgrim and Syntro ;)

As Syntro has kindly linked, we already have an ongoing discussion about this and have mentioned it several times throughout streams and interviews, we will have Guides and I will lead them up but we won;t implement anything like that until we are well into testing and closer to launch but I will need to go ahead and close this thread down, please search for keywords using the search function prior to creating new threads so we can keep the forums nice and tidy with minimal duplicate threads. :)