Forums » Pantheon Classes

Best two man class combos

• 50 posts
    November 12, 2017 10:55 PM PST

I had a buddy back in 2006 in EQ1 that was able to do a bard + shaman combination that was so amazing that he was able to kill things that no one else would believe was even possible. I had a hard time believing he wasn't exploiting until I would see it in person. A bard who could twist good enough while boxing a shaman with heals and debuffs and dps was such an underrated combination.

I'm going to bet that this game will be extremely similar. There will be the normal duo combinations that are good and work good together, but there is going to be a few combination, or maybe even just 1 or 2, that work out SO WELL it will take people a long time to even discover how well they work together. Finding that out-of-the-ordinary combination, I bet, will be extremely rewarding.

Given that this game is placing emphasis on CC, DPS, Healing, and Tanking...I'm thinking you may see some sort of CC/DPS combinations that work out amazingly well, or perhaps a CC/Healer combination that works well if charming/enslaving in a feature that CC classes get. I could also see a situation where two CC classes could be unstoppable if charming/enslaving is a feature that they get. Or even if only a few classes get charming/enslaving, a complimentry CC class that doesn't get it could be an amazing combination. For example, if Pantheon's enchanter gets it, they could team up with a shaman and probably kick the crap out of stuff.