Forums » Community Sites

Unoffical Pantheon Roleplayers Site

• 31 posts
    April 27, 2018 11:16 PM PDT

MauvaisOeil said:

I'm waiting to have some more lore on the game before taking the risk to write or build anything in advance. However, I do not know if the french community will embrace PRP, as we are not legendary for our foreign language skills.

I want PRP To be inclusive of all the individual communities in the pantheon. I’ll talk to my team, I may have an idea.

• 1479 posts
    May 1, 2018 6:09 AM PDT

That's not a bad concept, Frenchies are just really seclutive and often do not like or want to exchange if it implies they have to make the effort of writing in something else than french.

Fortunately I'm not on this side, and I hope the maturity of pantheon's player will bring this closer to a "multilingual roleplay open world", where we all make compromises to be able to play together on the same server instead of splitting into small communities on the same one.

• 31 posts
    May 1, 2018 12:27 PM PDT
    I completely agree. I would love to see everybody come together instead of fragmenting on the same server. So you’ve got me thinking about multilingual support within PRP forms. I’m still bouncing the idea around and trying to figure out how that really would work. My hope is by providing a space in the forums for these individual communities we can help foster change. Maybe just by being around others and making connections naturally would help. Let’s see what we can do :)
    • 1479 posts
    May 1, 2018 12:40 PM PDT

If you need translation, just send me a message.

If you already got someone for that job, no worries.

I'm all in for playing allotgether after release, even if there will be a split between NA and EU server if I got it right.

• 31 posts
    June 20, 2018 9:30 AM PDT

There are exciting things happening at PRP!

We have new members joining the site, Content creators have begun to share their work. I’m excited to see the new player profiles going up. The discussion on race and class choices is expanding. The discord is coming to life giving us yet another way to discuss ideas and get to know one another as a community.

PRP is undergoing a complete overhaul. We are excited to release the completed site at the end of the summer. The logo is also under redesign and we will be able to share that with you very shortly.

In the meantime we’ve done some spring cleaning to hold us over until the re-design is complete and I love it! if you haven’t been to the site recently I encourage you to go on over and take a look.  

https://www.pantheonroleplay.com/

Alex

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 23, 2020 6:11 PM PST
    • 413 posts
    June 22, 2018 6:49 AM PDT

AlexisSummerwood said:

There are exciting things happening at PRP!

We have new members joining the site, Content creators have begun to share their work. I’m excited to see the new player profiles going up. The discussion on race and class choices is expanding. The discord is coming to life giving us yet another way to discuss ideas and get to know one another as a community.

PRP is undergoing a complete overhaul. We are excited to release the completed site at the end of the summer. The logo is also under redesign and we will be able to share that with you very shortly.

In the meantime we’ve done some spring cleaning to hold us over until the re-design is complete and I love it! if you haven’t been to the site recently I encourage you to go on over and take a look.  

https://www.pantheonroleplay.com/

Alex

Nice:  now that the Monk reveal is out I can finish up my bio.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 23, 2020 6:10 PM PST
    • 1479 posts
    June 23, 2018 12:25 PM PDT

Bold guys ! I won't write a bio or background before getting my hands on at least, the beta.

At the current stage, lore, story, atlas and everything is too dull and risked to make a move, and I don't want to have to rewrite a story due to new elements going against my initial idea. Plus, I'm not yet fixed about the race or class I will play as a main in gameplay and roleplay, balancing between Warrior, Dire lord or monk depending of many many factors (including how they will play).

Cheers for current criters, but way way too early for me.

• 168 posts
    June 24, 2018 4:35 PM PDT

What a great site! I'm looking forward to some great RP in Terminus! 

• 1479 posts
    September 27, 2018 4:32 PM PDT

It seems the domain name is no longer reserved, is the project dead ?

• 81 posts
    October 28, 2018 2:06 PM PDT

My guild has a background that fits in wonderfully with concepts already in the world, and I wanted a place to share. 

AlexisSummerwood, are things still happening behind the curtain?

• 206 posts
    March 19, 2019 7:06 AM PDT

Is this still a thing? 

• 107 posts
    March 23, 2019 5:25 PM PDT
    I am not 100% sure but I believe so. Though things have been pretty quiet.
    • 3 posts
    February 22, 2020 11:34 AM PST

Valorous1 said:

Is this still a thing? 

Here is the way fellow Fantheon !

• 9115 posts
    February 23, 2020 6:16 PM PST

Pretty sure I have replaced all the broken links/asian ad spam with the correct link now - please let me know if I missed any :)

• 71 posts
    January 23, 2021 10:56 AM PST

Says the site cannot be reached.

• 71 posts
    January 29, 2021 11:27 AM PST

Okay!  So I did some sleuthing on the Wayback Machine and found this site had one save from May in 2019.  And lo and behold, I found a working Discord link!

https://discord.gg/GJ7zCYR

Please bear in mind, the Discord is also quiet., but if you are interested in seeing if it possibly starts back up again, feel free!

I was also told there is a Discord server named Terminus Tavern:  https://discord.gg/BdgPfmq ; There is a specific RP area there for those interested!

This post was edited by Pikachu22 at January 29, 2021 11:42 AM PST