Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Just bought Star Wars Celebration tickets!

• 1860 posts
    May 25, 2016 12:39 PM PDT

I just got tickets to Star Wars Celebration Orlando in 2017.  They went on sale today.  I'm pretty excited!

Hopefully I will have to take a break from Pantheon by then :D

Anyone else planning on attending?

edit...I guess i'll take as a no. hah

This post was edited by philo at May 26, 2016 6:26 PM PDT
    • 563 posts
    May 27, 2016 12:40 AM PDT

Just looked into it a bit and I have to say im jealous xP It looks like its going to be awesome! Hope you enjoy it when you attend.

Wish I had the money to make trips down to all the events that happen in the states (or even some that happen in my own country, traveling is too expensive :P)

• 1860 posts
    May 27, 2016 5:48 AM PDT

Rachael said:

Just looked into it a bit and I have to say im jealous xP It looks like its going to be awesome! Hope you enjoy it when you attend.

Wish I had the money to make trips down to all the events that happen in the states (or even some that happen in my own country, traveling is too expensive :P)

It is simply awesome.  I don't have money to travel either but this is in the US every other year (and Europe every other year)...and I save up for it when it is in the US.

I describe it to people as kind of like san diego comic con...but it's all star wars (maybe not quite as packed as sdcc, but it's close).  Last time I got my picture taken with Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher (together).

I can't express how much I enoy it. I highly recommend it.

What country do you live in Rachael?

This post was edited by philo at May 27, 2016 5:50 AM PDT
    • 595 posts
    May 27, 2016 9:02 AM PDT

This sounds totally sweet.  I won't be making it this year but it’s definitely something I'd like to do in the future.  Have a great time!