Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Will Pantheon be at E3 2016? What else do you want to see?

• 279 posts
    April 5, 2016 10:53 PM PDT

It's only 2 months away in June. Wondering if Pantheon will be there in any way? If anything, it's a good time to release some news because that's when many will be watching gaming news feeds.

(Off-topic) What else do you want to see at E3 2016?

I always get hyped for E3 and it feels like this will be a crazy year. The console wars is always the star of the show.

Rumors are: Nintendo will show new "unique" console the NX, Sony has their VR technology, and Microsoft has...Windows 10 integration.

Edit: Now rumors rumors say Nintendo will not show the NX at E3 or have a show, :( only showing off the new Zelda.

I am really curious of Nintendo's NX, they say it's different from the Wii and WiiU. Wonder if it will be enough to pull them out from the failure of the WiiU. I'm not sold on VR technology yet, but I do hope to see some hilarious stage presentations of it. I hope to see something innovative from Microsoft but it's starting to look grim.

For games: Pantheon Rise of the Fallen (of course!), Final Fantasy VII REMAKE, Shenmue III, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, No Man's Sky

Other: Console price drops, I still don't have any of the current console generation :P

This post was edited by Pantz at June 7, 2016 6:37 PM PDT
    • 10 posts
    April 6, 2016 2:10 AM PDT

I hope so. We really need to see more Pantheon content besides the Twich video.

• 176 posts
    April 6, 2016 4:04 AM PDT

Pantheon is really the only thing I am interested in seeing at E3. I personally have not played a console for many years. I could not even find enough excitement about the newest generation to even read about them let alone buy them.

The only thing that might convince me to get another console would be if square has a PS4 only release of FFVII remake if it is NOT this new action style combat. 

• 556 posts
    April 6, 2016 12:30 PM PDT

Need more Pantheon anything. Hard to get people to follow a game when there is so little info. 

• 384 posts
    April 7, 2016 8:29 AM PDT

It would be great if they had some kind of presence at E3, as long as it still not too early. More Pantheon is always a good thing! It's really the only game I'm interested in too.

As far as Nintendo goes, I'm really looking forward to more NX info too! I'm really hoping for something to get excited about from them! Altough, I wouldn't call the WiiU a failure. I know it didn't sell well but it has some amazing games on it! Between my WiiU and PS4 I have spent so many more game hours on the WiiU it's not even close. We basically just use the PS4 to stream Netflix, Hulu and Amazon lol. That's gonna change here real soon though with Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted 4 coming. Course Starfox is very soon too. So yay!

• 279 posts
    May 6, 2016 6:36 PM PDT

1 month to go!! I think it's going to be a good one this year. It's a great (and expensive) time to be a gamer.

• 1468 posts
    May 7, 2016 3:38 AM PDT

There are only 3 games coming out this year that I am really excited about. Stellaris which is coming out on Monday 9th of May. Hearts of Iron 4 which is coming out on 6th of June and No Man's Sky on the 24th of June (in the UK at least we get it after everyone else gets it). So yeah not much happening this year for me. Although those 3 games should last for an awful long time.

But I'd love to see more information about Pantheon. I'm really hyped to see a new Twitch stream of the game or some other content coming out.

• 105 posts
    May 25, 2016 9:25 PM PDT

I'm not sure what official capacity we will be present for at E3, buuuuuuut....if anyone's attending and wants to meet up to chat about Pantheon, game design/gaming in general, etc and grab a drink, hit me up. I'm an LA area guy myself, and chances are good I'll be there at least a day or two catching up with friends and peers.

As far as more info, additional Twitch streams, etc goes - well, I'll let Kils and Co handle that ;)

• 279 posts
    May 25, 2016 9:47 PM PDT

Ceythos said:

I'm not sure what official capacity we will be present for at E3, buuuuuuut....if anyone's attending and wants to meet up to chat about Pantheon, game design/gaming in general, etc and grab a drink, hit me up. I'm an LA area guy myself, and chances are good I'll be there at least a day or two catching up with friends and peers.

As far as more info, additional Twitch streams, etc goes - well, I'll let Kils and Co handle that ;)

Awesome, only 20 days away! I heard E3 is pretty expensive to get a booth or whatever. A special E3 *festive* Twitch stream would be great though. It's a gaming news-frenzy time. *nudge Kilsin*

• 9115 posts
    May 25, 2016 10:23 PM PDT

Quick, Ceythos has said too much, burn the evidence! ;)

I wish E3 was in Australia every other year, I have never been but would love to catch up with the team and you folks for a beer (or 6) :)

• 769 posts
    May 29, 2016 6:46 AM PDT

Comeon, Kilsin. Take a trip. We'll do our best to make it feel like home.

Scorpians, sharks, spiders, snakes, sand, turn the heat up.

Geez, basically what i'm getting from this thought experiment is.... Making Kilsin Feel at Home = Making it as inhospitable a place as possible where everything wants to kill you.

Makes a lot more sense why you'd rather stay inside and play Pantheon and Vanguard.

• 9115 posts
    May 29, 2016 5:00 PM PDT

Tralyan said:

Geez, basically what i'm getting from this thought experiment is.... Making Kilsin Feel at Home = Making it as inhospitable a place as possible where everything wants to kill you.

Makes a lot more sense why you'd rather stay inside and play Pantheon and Vanguard.

Haha, it's working Tralyan! ;) 

• 1434 posts
    May 30, 2016 12:38 AM PDT

Tralyan said:

Too bad the Convention isn't in Florida. We have all of that! No dingos or kangaroos though.

• 279 posts
    June 7, 2016 6:38 PM PDT

Starts tomorrow with Squre-Enix!!

• 769 posts
    June 8, 2016 5:16 AM PDT

Pantz said:

Let me guess - They'll talk about their FF7 Revamp, unveil a new trailer for some CGI animated FF movie, talk a little bit about an upcoming FF14 expac, with scantily clad anime girls flashing on a powerpoint in the background. The floor will be slippery with drool falling outta peoples neck beards.

I haven't been able to stomach much of their stuff since FF8. Damn shame, too. FF6 (3) was a masterpiece.

• 279 posts
    June 8, 2016 5:26 AM PDT

Tralyan said:

Pantz said:

Let me guess - They'll talk about their FF7 Revamp, unveil a new trailer for some CGI animated FF movie, talk a little bit about an upcoming FF14 expac, with scantily clad anime girls flashing on a powerpoint in the background. The floor will be slippery with drool falling outta peoples neck beards.

I haven't been able to stomach much of their stuff since FF8. Damn shame, too. FF6 (3) was a masterpiece.

Haha sounds about right. Looks like it's going to be focused on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, a pre-E3 show. No Final Fantasy :P but they may show up again during the other conferences.

https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix