Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Any EU residents?

• 271 posts
    March 21, 2016 3:26 AM PDT

As per title :)

Call it half poll, half personal curiosity.. but time difference being such a factor in MMORPGs, i find it helps knowing who the people you will be concurrently online with are. Usually anyway :)

Some i 'know' from the translation subforum, which is indeed a good clue, yes, lol.. but not necessarily of import, as am sure we'll get the " 'x' language only guilds".. Anyway, you don't need to be specific if you don't feel like it!

Myself, i reside in Greece (i love strife and torment what can i say) but am half Brit. It's a wonderful combination, ordering souvlaki and almost tempted to ask for vinegar.  

• 1468 posts
    March 21, 2016 3:39 AM PDT

I'm in England and technically we are still in the EU :). Although we are having a referendum in June to decide whether we want to stay in or not. Personally I want to stay in the EU :).

Nice to see more European faces around.

• 271 posts
    March 21, 2016 5:16 AM PDT

I am -not- going into that, lol, not here. Although yes, am aware :P

And likewise! I am hoping that once our age-old cynicism/skepticism is left behind (ie after launch if the past is anything to go by, lol) there's going to be enough of us present..

• 1468 posts
    March 21, 2016 6:06 AM PDT

Yeah I'm hoping there will be an EU server at launch. I don't have a problem with playing on a US server but the time zones make it difficult to group up etc. If there are only US servers at launch I think all the European players should band together to designate one of the US servers as an unofficial European server at least that way people will be able to group and play during EU prime time. I've always liked the atmosphere on European servers in the past they seem to have a completely different feel to US servers.

• 271 posts
    April 10, 2016 8:53 AM PDT

/bump

There must be more than two EU residents here.. If you aren't the kind of person seeking for 'x'-language-only guilds, never to initiate a conversation with anyone outside them.. why not post a greeting here?
    It's free too, no strings attached! 

• 200 posts
    April 10, 2016 9:31 AM PDT

<--- Germany. :D

Greetings

• 271 posts
    April 10, 2016 9:58 AM PDT

hallo Larirawiel! Wie geht's? :)

• 22 posts
    May 28, 2016 5:31 AM PDT

Kind of a late response, I'm from Sweden and sad enough we are still part of EU :)