Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

VOICES OF TERMINUS SHOW Q&A

• 263 posts
    March 16, 2016 2:35 AM PDT

This thread will cover everything surrounding our Show.

Here are a few things we will be covering in the upcoming weeks and months on our show:

- Classes

- Races

- Lore

- Some interesting Forum discussions

- Joppa the musical magician (The music is just so ****ing amazing)

- We would also like to maybe do a Q&A on some of you guys here in the sense of "Who are you ? / How did you get here ? / etc"

- DEVS Q&A - We would really like to try and get some of the Developers on the Show

So with all that said, do any of you have Feedback, Critic, Questions you would like to ask us or the DEVS that we can cover or maybe a few suggestions to maybe better ourselfs or the show?

Would anyone like to joins us on the Show ?

Yes i know we have had some issues with our previous streams "Noise in the Background / Getting off-topic etc" But i think we resolved those issues. So please guys and gals hit me ;)

This post was edited by Yarnila at March 16, 2016 2:36 AM PDT
    • 263 posts
    March 16, 2016 2:36 AM PDT

PLACE HOLDER ......

Sorry everyone need to reserve this post too ;P

• 176 posts
    March 16, 2016 8:00 AM PDT

I missed the last stream but it sounds intersting. I will definitly tune in.

• 263 posts
    March 16, 2016 9:24 AM PDT

You can catch the streams on youtube if you missed one ;)

• 176 posts
    March 17, 2016 10:42 AM PDT

Thanks I subscribed!

• 263 posts
    March 21, 2016 12:37 AM PDT

So anyone up to do a player Q&A with us on stream or pre recorded?

We will be asking you basic questions, so there is no need to worrie. Our streamtime start at around these times 12 EST / 17 CET

If this becomes a barrier because of time restraints just lets us know and we can plan ahead maybe do a pre-recording or catch you on the weekends.

I myself can change my streaming plans on the weekends Fridays and Saturdays to fit anyones timezone. Just let me know

This post was edited by Yarnila at March 21, 2016 12:38 AM PDT
    • 106 posts
    March 21, 2016 8:38 AM PDT
    How detailed are the character creations do you in vision them being? Will they be similar to asain mmos where you can custom almost every part of the body or will it be more basic, you give us a list and we pick from it?

How have you considered the size of the player base to world size and how would you make adjustments if there is more or less of a population than expected.
    • 1468 posts
    March 21, 2016 9:29 AM PDT

Yarnila said:

We will be asking you basic questions, so there is no need to worrie. Our streamtime start at around these times 12 EST / 17 CET

If this becomes a barrier because of time restraints just lets us know and we can plan ahead maybe do a pre-recording or catch you on the weekends.

I myself can change my streaming plans on the weekends Fridays and Saturdays to fit anyones timezone. Just let me know

I'd be open to doing something like this. It depends on what sort of questions you are going to ask though :). I'm still making my mind up about characters but have a couple of options I want to try throughout testing. Let me know.

I'm English so I'm currently in the GMT timezone but British Summer Time starts on the 27th of March so bear that in mind. How would you go about pre-recording? Skype? Mumble? Teamspeak? Mid-day to early afternoons are best for me.

• 176 posts
    March 21, 2016 9:35 AM PDT

Yarnila said:

So I am clear you are looking to ask players who are interested in Pantheon questions about what they think or how they feel about the game?

Just something to keep in mind, if you are streaming at 12 noon eastern time during the week most people will be at work.

• 263 posts
    March 21, 2016 10:43 AM PDT

We ask basic questions about your persona, its ment as a meet and greet and something to do to pass the time.  Here are the questions :

Pre recording is optional, via skype or TS. depnding on face time or not ;)

1. What is your Character Name?

2. How old are you?

3. Where are you from?

4. What was your first MMORPG?

5. If you could have one thing be apart of Pantheon what would that be and why?

6. How did you get to Pantheon?

7. Are you in a Guild?

8. What Race are you more likely to play?

9. What Class are you more likely to play?

10. What is your favourite „thing“ you like about Pantheon?

11. What other Games have you played?

12. What is your favourite „pass time“?

14. What is your favourite „food“?

15. Do you have a ritual to prepair for a night on gaming?

• 1468 posts
    March 22, 2016 12:12 AM PDT

Yarnila said:

We ask basic questions about your persona, its ment as a meet and greet and something to do to pass the time.  Here are the questions :

Pre recording is optional, via skype or TS. depnding on face time or not ;)

1. What is your Character Name?

2. How old are you?

3. Where are you from?

4. What was your first MMORPG?

5. If you could have one thing be apart of Pantheon what would that be and why?

6. How did you get to Pantheon?

7. Are you in a Guild?

8. What Race are you more likely to play?

9. What Class are you more likely to play?

10. What is your favourite „thing“ you like about Pantheon?

11. What other Games have you played?

12. What is your favourite „pass time“?

14. What is your favourite „food“?

15. Do you have a ritual to prepair for a night on gaming?

I'd be happy to do that if we can organise a decent time for everyone involved. How about Saturday 26th March 2PM GMT?

Edit: Actually that might be a bit early for you. How about 3PM GMT instead.

This post was edited by Cromulent at March 22, 2016 12:18 AM PDT
    • 263 posts
    March 22, 2016 6:24 AM PDT

I think that is a good time i`ll run it by dalinsia

• 1468 posts
    March 26, 2016 1:28 AM PDT

Yarnila said:

I think that is a good time i`ll run it by dalinsia

I'm assuming this isn't happening since I haven't heard anything about it. Correct?

• 263 posts
    April 30, 2016 2:45 AM PDT

So we have been very busy talking to some people and we have quite a few people who are willing to be apart of the player Q&A Show (Sofar we are at about 12 People).

Let me break it down how things are planned so everyone can get a grasp around how we will work this.

We will setup a Time depending on the respected Times Zones (Me being in the MET Time Zone kind of limits us)

We then meet about 30 Minutes before we we go LIVE or start Filming. Every Guest can promote something they might have that they want to get out to the community.

The Shows are designed to be about 30-45 minutes long.

We will always have two of the VoT Team on the Show who will ask our guest questions.

Our Guest can also ask questions they might have towards the Team.

It is mostly scripted so we can stay on track.

Everything is setup from my End.

What you need as a guest:

1. Skype

2. Headset(Mic

3. Webcam (Don`t be shy!) This isn`t a requirement per say but would be preferred!

4. Time and fun

• 133 posts
    May 2, 2016 2:44 AM PDT
    I think you're doing fabulous work our community and for Pantheon! I found the pantheon crafters' forum because of your vids. Thank you!
    • 1468 posts
    May 2, 2016 7:53 AM PDT

Zenya said: I think you're doing fabulous work our community and for Pantheon! I found the pantheon crafters' forum because of your vids. Thank you!

I'm glad you found my forum :). Hope to see you around some more.

• 133 posts
    May 2, 2016 9:04 AM PDT

Cromulent said:

I'm glad you found my forum :). Hope to see you around some more.

You've done a great job on it! I love how it looks and feels! I will keep coming back to it for sure. It'll be a veritable gold mine once the game releases. Thank you very much for setting it up!

It's guys like you all, who bring the community together. Love it!