Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Aurora Australis - Getting in early for the aussies!

• 106 posts
    February 7, 2016 12:52 PM PST

So me and some mates have been stewing on this for awhile and I was going to wait for the new forums, but us aussies usually struggle to find each other in these massive games and I am here tI let you all know that we are going to be a force to be reckoned with

We are a group of Australians who are dedicated to the MMORPG game theme.

Our leadership and officers have been involved in multiple games and have run guilds and clans in all of them.

We have also been playing together for a few years in some of them.

Some examples:

• Original Live EverQuest - Circa 1999
    • Current Live Everquest
    • Project 1999 (third party EQEmu Server that sticks to classic rulset)
    • Forsaken Order (Custom EQEmu server with custom lore and items - coming soon)
    • RageFire AND Lockjaw (Everquest Time Locked Progression server with modern everquest rulset)
    • Everquest II
    • World Of Warcraft
    • SWTOR (Star Wars the old Republic)
    • Diablo III
    • Just to name a few...

We are now turning to Pantheon: RotF, the latest and greatest in the MMORPG lineup, as we are sure this is one to be a big hit.

We are a guild with a casual rulset but a hardcore attitude, you wont find us forcing people to play, but when we do, we expect the highest quality you can throw at it.

Our Philosophy is also founded on the of serious raiding that allows members to maintain their personal lives. We have a strong leadership team who share the decision making process equally. We realise everyone's lives are different and support our players when time commitments keep them away from the game.

So please join us early, we are looking to build up a strong australian and oceanic time zone based membership so that when this great game launches, we are all ready and have a good crew to play with!

http://aaguild.enjin.com/

This post was edited by Deadlyfury at February 7, 2016 12:57 PM PST