Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Anyone else look at this forum everyday

• 154 posts
    November 2, 2015 5:18 AM PST

Is it just me or does anyone else, knowing that there is definitely going to be no new posts, still check up on this forum like 5x a day?

or is it just me......

• 51 posts
    November 2, 2015 5:31 AM PST

Pretty sure that you are not alone.

• 8 posts
    November 2, 2015 5:42 AM PST

Every so often I get back into checking in often. but as they have stated its sort of a quiet time on the news front as they get into the guts of fleshing out systems. I wish there some kind of side project going on with lore but with such a small team and so much to do it's easy to see why they are just getting on with the work. 

• 72 posts
    November 2, 2015 5:42 AM PST

I wish I only looked at these forums 5x a day... They're open during my entire 40 hour work week... :D

• 67 posts
    November 2, 2015 5:43 AM PST

Not everyday, but a couple times a week. A lot of us have been here since the beginning , and are just waiting until things get going. :) Glad you are excited Taledar! It's going to be a great new adventure!

• 9115 posts
    November 2, 2015 6:16 AM PST

You will be happy to hear that the new forums are much easier on the eyes then, which will make checking them so often a much more pleasurable experience, I think you will all like them much better than these forums, and with new information coming down the pipeline in the not too distant future the forums will continue to pick up with more and more to read and discuss :)

• 72 posts
    November 2, 2015 6:24 AM PST

Kilsin said:

You will be happy to hear that the new forums are much easier on the eyes then, which will make checking them so often a much more pleasurable experience, I think you will all like them much better than these forums, and with new information coming down the pipeline in the not too distant future the forums will continue to pick up with more and more to read and discuss :)

Can't wait! :D

*Refreshes forums... Refresh... Refresh...*

• 67 posts
    November 2, 2015 6:29 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Nice bait mate!  ;) 

Car-

• 366 posts
    November 2, 2015 6:53 AM PST

Ahh now that I know you are all here daily, I 'll start putting on a large pot of coffe for us all.

It will be nice to see you all in game everyday :)

• 105 posts
    November 2, 2015 7:21 AM PST

Another 'several-times-each-day' forum refresher here.  

• 999 posts
    November 2, 2015 7:23 AM PST

I don't post/respond daily anymore, but I definitely lurk checking in at least daily reading new threads - I understand the excitement though.

• 71 posts
    November 2, 2015 7:32 AM PST

Every day, several times a day. Though I only became a backer with a forum account about a week or two ago.

• 154 posts
    November 2, 2015 8:44 AM PST

Carrera said:

Not everyday, but a couple times a week. A lot of us have been here since the beginning , and are just waiting until things get going. :) Glad you are excited Taledar! It's going to be a great new adventure!

Yeah I remember probably around a year ago hearing about this project and being interested but figuring it'd be years and years so tried not to get into it too much.  Year later I just pledged to put more money into any game than I have in my whole life, lmao.

• 409 posts
    November 2, 2015 9:14 AM PST

I like reading the ideas. The niche exists and it is nice seeing more folks in the niche find out about the game. So I keep the forum open during work and check all the time.

Plus, I like trying to spot folks who seem like they are on my MMO PVE wavelength, since this game will need friends. These forums allow me to scout and get scouted.

• 180 posts
    November 2, 2015 2:21 PM PST

I check the forums atleast 3+ times a day and read all the new post as much as possible. Hopefully the new forums and information is released soon. :)

• 154 posts
    November 2, 2015 3:08 PM PST

Im excited to see these new forums, this is the first i heard of it tbh.  I didn't even have a problem with these so something better? Woohoo excited.

• 85 posts
    November 2, 2015 8:23 PM PST

I check out the forums a few times a week.  Sometimes daily, sometimes every few days, just depending on my schedule.  I'm sure as more and more comes out about the game I will be spending a bit more time here.  :)

• 138 posts
    November 2, 2015 8:37 PM PST

Taledar said:

Is it just me or does anyone else, knowing that there is definitely going to be no new posts, still check up on this forum like 5x a day?

or is it just me......

I literally have the general forum page up in a tab always. I probably refresh it x15 times on a normal work day. Same goes for the troll town version of this site over at MMORPG.

• 595 posts
    November 2, 2015 8:50 PM PST

Taledar said:

or is it just me......

Not the only one.  It goes in waves for me but generally speaking I check sporatically throughout my work day and always have the tab open in the evening while I'm tooling around on the net or playing something.

• 793 posts
    November 3, 2015 6:23 AM PST

I tend to check it daily, more so if there is a topic that is going that I want to keep up on.

• 781 posts
    November 3, 2015 11:00 AM PST

Everyday I am on here... :)  I actually stay logged in to be honest..lol 

• 154 posts
    November 3, 2015 12:34 PM PST

Yeah have to say it has become part of my morning coffee schedule. I can't post on my phone because I am too lazy to log in so the first thing when I get in the lab is I sit down and check the forums with my coffee. Then there is typically at least one more lunch time check. When Monty was streaming though I was probably checking once an hour until I figured out I could have twitch just let me know when he was streaming. :)

• 2138 posts
    November 3, 2015 5:37 PM PST

*raises hand* I admit it, I do look at these forums almost daily and for the same reasons. I like to see the general progress but, more so, I like reading what people in the community are saying and discussing.  

• 154 posts
    November 3, 2015 6:42 PM PST

Cant....stop....checking...

• 75 posts
    November 4, 2015 4:06 AM PST

lol my partner hears typing and giggles that i found my new obsession.  I have been lurking for a while and it was because of the forums that i finally backed so i could contribute to some of the great threads....

and i have so many great ideas to share - just ask my partner who gets bombarded with my new ideas!!!

This post was edited by Narben4 at November 4, 2015 4:06 AM PST