Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What are you looking forward to the most?

• 781 posts
    September 30, 2015 11:03 AM PDT

Looking forward to making new and exciting friends :)  running in to old friends and starting a new journey together that I know will last for years !

• 79 posts
    September 30, 2015 11:16 AM PDT

While I can't wait to just get in and explore the world with a group of my buddies, I'd honestly have to say the thing I am really looking forward to the most is PvP. :)

• 383 posts
    October 4, 2015 12:31 PM PDT

A world that is harsh and kicks my ass and forces me to find the help of others to survive.

A game that doesn't hand me "legendary" items every time I kill a rat that are replaced every few minutes.

Very slow leveling progression that doesn't use quests as the means to max leveling.

A world designed where both lower and higher levels have a chance to interact with each other via various level content in every zone.

Interacting with other like minded people while exploring a new world.

Corpse runs.

Helping and being helped by others.

• 20 posts
    October 6, 2015 12:30 AM PDT

Atmosphere and friends.

I'm a big one for atmosphere. I'll enjoy leaning back in my chair, in front of my fairly large screen and looking up at the in-game night sky with the music faintly audible in the background, just enjoying the (hopeful) peace and tranquility. Immersing myself in the world being created, which is why writing, lore and good writing is such a big deal to moi.

That, and making new friends and allies with my girlfriend in the process of enjoying the game.

• 1 posts
    October 6, 2015 6:39 AM PDT
    Lokkan said:

It's been mentioned.  And yet, given how long it's been lacking in the mmo world, it warrants repeating.

Having a game where the grind is slower, but the game has so much depth with the content and game mechanics, and gear meaning actual upgrades that are fewer and far between - that despite the longer grind, it is far less noticed due to the community that you spend your time with.  Where the grind, the adventure, is the heart of the game, not where everyone wants to get to end game asap.  AND STILL, the "end game" isn't an end like most games.  

A game that will leave me wanting to go home early from work to log in asap just to make sure I don't receive that /tell "Where were you 5 minutes ago?  We needed a (class) but grabbed (someone)".

This.