Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Evening in Terminus

• 9115 posts
    August 17, 2015 4:43 PM PDT
    Gadgets said:

Kilsin, I misplaced that login info and link to the client download that Chris gave me, can you please resend it to me in PM. thx.

Oh man... you have to find it, they are unique to each person and only one was created, they self destruct if not used within an undisclosed amount of time! lol ;)

• 9115 posts
    August 17, 2015 4:44 PM PDT

I am really glad to see you all enjoy this so much, the team have been doing amazing things and as Joppa said, it's only the tip of the iceberg :)

• 595 posts
    August 17, 2015 5:39 PM PDT
    Kilsin said:

I am really glad to see you all enjoy this so much, the team have been doing amazing things and as Joppa said, it's only the tip of the iceberg :)

@Joppa - Spill the BEANS!

• 9115 posts
    August 17, 2015 6:15 PM PDT
    Nikademis said:
    Kilsin said:

@Joppa - Spill the BEANS!

No beans! lol ;) 

John leaks beans, Joppa and I just tease! :)

(That was funny in John's streams, he is such a bean leaker! lol)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at August 17, 2015 6:45 PM PDT
    • 595 posts
    August 17, 2015 6:45 PM PDT
    Kilsin said:

No beans! lol ;) 

John leaks beans, Joppa and I just tease! :)

(That was funny in John's streams, he is such a bean leaker! lol)

Lol, it was funny indeed!  He's a perpetual bean leaker!  I had to try to stop putting him in those situations, though the little devil on my shoulder often won that argument!  Love you Monty ;)

• 311 posts
    August 17, 2015 11:33 PM PDT

Well between my Okelli's, Treeform, and that 3rd invuln I think I could get us a 1/4 of the way in kil. But if I have my lightning, starfall, and other offensive spells we can do it the slower way. Looking good little different than Rhaz lot more mountainous so won't be a good place to kite. Just a guess but looks like a good place for a mid to high lvl raid zone, maybe a 12-18 man raid? With castle like that should be some good lootz up in there. Great job team, I appreciate all the hard work.

• 9115 posts
    August 18, 2015 3:06 AM PDT
    Kazingathi said:

Well between my Okelli's, Treeform, and that 3rd invuln I think I could get us a 1/4 of the way in kil. But if I have my lightning, starfall, and other offensive spells we can do it the slower way. Looking good little different than Rhaz lot more mountainous so won't be a good place to kite. Just a guess but looks like a good place for a mid to high lvl raid zone, maybe a 12-18 man raid? With castle like that should be some good lootz up in there. Great job team, I appreciate all the hard work.

Nice! a Druid - Rogue duo, we got this man! ;)

On a side note, I was chased by a wolf for 20 mins around the outside of that zone, I was level 1 and hadn't set up my character or GM abilities, so even getting in may be a challenge unless we try it when at the appropriate level, which is a secret for now lol ;)

• 144 posts
    August 18, 2015 7:29 PM PDT

FANTASTIC!!!!!!

• 753 posts
    August 18, 2015 8:01 PM PDT

Awesome... Yeah, that's the word.  Awesome.

• 211 posts
    August 18, 2015 8:16 PM PDT

Ok here's my guess. From looking at the Terminus map, I say that this is the city of Thronefast, and the picture was taken from the starting area of that city!

• 595 posts
    August 18, 2015 9:15 PM PDT
    AgentGenX said:

Ok here's my guess. From looking at the Terminus map, I say that this is the city of Thronefast, and the picture was taken from the starting area of that city!

Part of me hopes this is a massive dungeon crawl but how sweet would it be if this actually was our first glimpse at a faction's home city!?  Ok...where's Monty?  I need answers!

• 9115 posts
    August 19, 2015 3:14 AM PDT
    AgentGenX said:

Hmm I was going to reply with a tease but I think I have teased enough lately, it is a nice guess but not quite right, you will have to wait until the big update to find out more ;)

My Rogue was level 1 because it was a new internal build and I hadn't set my level or skills yet, just logged in, ported to this "area" and then got aggro and kited it for 20 mins lol :)

• 9115 posts
    August 19, 2015 3:15 AM PDT
    Nikademis said:
    AgentGenX said:

Part of me hopes this is a massive dungeon crawl but how sweet would it be if this actually was our first glimpse at a faction's home city!?  Ok...where's Monty?  I need answers!

Monty is being held in bean resistant isolation until further notice! ;) 

• 34 posts
    August 19, 2015 10:01 AM PDT

Very nice pictures!

Oh and as far as climbing goes, I think we will be pleasantly surprised. I believe it was Joppa who mentioned a working prototype of climbing many months ago when he was telling us how great the programmers were :)

I'm really looking forward to Alpha!

• 34 posts
    August 19, 2015 10:03 AM PDT
    Nikademis said:
    AgentGenX said:

I would love it if the 3 (was it 3 here?) major factions were set up like EQ velious factions and each had named npcs you could hunt in the cities with end game armor that varied in its focus for each.  Even though its a starting area, you could raid Thronefast or one of the other major cities for their equivalent of the Avatar of War :)

This post was edited by Faux at August 19, 2015 5:05 PM PDT
    • 46 posts
    August 19, 2015 10:17 AM PDT

Nice! On the subject of nights, I hope/wonder if there are plans for events or type of mobs spawned to be triggered by times of day such as undead spawns at night or NPCs in towns having daily routines going between homes, workplaces, taverns, etc.

• 1778 posts
    August 19, 2015 12:34 PM PDT
    Undead at night are akwsys fun. People in "safe" camps during daylight then all the sudden undead 4 to 5 levels higher spawn and everybody runs away like lunatics. Always loved those moments.