Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

The Older Gamers ( TOG )

• 378 posts
    March 17, 2015 7:41 PM PDT

The Older Gamers is a gaming community for like minded gaming enthusiasts to gather and share their opinions, love of gaming, and quality company.

TOG has a strict age requirement of 25 years and over. We also have strict rules on conduct and behaviour, both in the games we are represented in and on the community boards and voice channels. We're a well known bunch with a great reputation and we aim to keep it that way.

The Older Gamers originated in Australia, and we now have over 60,000 members from all over the globe. We have representation in almost every game currently on the market (and many not). Many people join us for one game and then stay on for the great community.

The TOG community is completely free to be a member of, and runs community servers for voice comms (TS, Vent, Mumble) and for many popular games across all genres including MMO, FPS, RPG, Sims, etc. It also hosts blogs, reviews, buy/sell/trade, news... loads of stuff!!

Please visit TOG yourself for a better look at what we offer...
    http://w ww.theoldergamers.com

Don't be shy! Joining such a huge gaming community can be a little daunting, but it will feel like a second home to you in no time! Post in the Barracks and one of our friendly admins will have you in super quick!

• 378 posts
    March 17, 2015 7:43 PM PDT

This is My Guild in most games. If your interested in a new older but immature  community ( they did allow me in after all ) 

Once I get enough interest inside TOG will be opening up a pantheon division.

If you decide to  apply, Don't tell them " Cahiry : sent you ;)