Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Goodbye Guys. I wish you all the best.

• 67 posts
    January 30, 2015 7:53 AM PST

Sorry for your loss Jason. I hope things get back to normal, and we see you here in the future. Your uplifting attitude towards the game always made me happy. 

• January 30, 2015 10:06 AM PST

Jason -  If you need, just message me on pantheon here and you can rant and mourn, whatever you like bro.  I'll be there to (virtually) nod, shake my head, say "No doubt", "right", etc... and let you go on and on.

Sorry for your loss.  Hang in there, buddy.  I really enjoy your off-topic threads, as well as the more serious posts and threads.

• 3016 posts
    January 30, 2015 10:37 AM PST
    Jason said:

Editing this to make it short and sweet:

I love you guys. I hope someday Pantheon is all you hoped it will be. Have enjoyed getting to know you all. See you someday in game ;) 

I'm sorry Jason...you have been a big part of these forums.    Hope whatever it is ..gets resolved for you.     

May the wind be always at your back.  

Cana

• 3016 posts
    January 30, 2015 10:43 AM PST
    Wandidar said:
    Xonth said:

I guess ill leave my personal opinion about people that rage quit forums, as it seems to be the polar opposite from others. I'm here to only build a better game.

If this is the start of the Pantheon community (and I believe it is) - Jason is a vibrant member of it.

If the Pantheon community is anything like the EQ community (and I believe it will be) - we don't cut members loose when they have an off day or are going through something.  We give them room and support.

I'm actually very encouraged to see all the members here doing just that - and thrilled to see all the green doing the same :)

That's it,   we have a loyal community and we all have our little quirks and off days.    I just read through the rest of the thread,     and I offer my sincere condolences on the loss of your friend,   Jason and Freyja.

I hope you see better days in future.    Take some time to breathe,  and know that your friends await you here on the Pantheon site. :)

Cana

• VR Staff
    • 246 posts
    January 30, 2015 2:14 PM PST
    Sorry for your loss, Jason. Truly.
    • 107 posts
    January 30, 2015 5:32 PM PST

Not sure what happened, but losing any supporter to pantheon is counterproductive to our shared goal.  Best of luck to you Jason.

• 180 posts
    January 30, 2015 10:58 PM PST

Jason hope to hear from you again! Losing a great member of the community would suck! You post a ton of great interesting ideas all the time and I love reading and discussing things in your polls.

• 311 posts
    January 31, 2015 9:32 AM PST

Sorry Jason been busy most of this week and haven't been on as much, I do get a vibe of change on the forums not all good and not all bad. I'm also very sorry to hear about your friend. Freja, I know you will, take good care of him, thanks to both of you for your time and effort put into the forums on this game glad to have met you both and hope to keep seeing you 2 around. I still plan to win lol.

• VR Staff
    • 50 posts
    January 31, 2015 4:00 PM PST

I am sorry for your loss Jason.  I know what it feels like to lose a close friend.  My heart goes out to you and your family.

I do hope you decide to come back, when the time is right for you.  it would be a great loss to this community if you decided not to come back.  

• 154 posts
    January 31, 2015 8:38 PM PST

I just want to echo everyone's sentiment since I started following these forums (prior to actually joining and participating) you started the majority of the topics and they tended to lead to interesting conversation. We all appreciate it and your absence will be felt acutely there.

I hope that your life straightens out and you will see fit to join us again. 

• February 1, 2015 3:53 PM PST

Prayers to the family of the friend, and to jason and freyja for the loss. All will be missed.

May thy healing arms of light envelope thee, so thee may find everlasting peace.

Drak

• 453 posts
    February 28, 2015 9:40 AM PST

Wow. I didn't expect to see all this awesome support and reaching out. Maybe I will have to stick around after all if you don't terribly mind it ;) 

• 49 posts
    February 28, 2015 10:02 AM PST

I am pretty new to posting on here but I have been reading your posts for some time. I think they are very well thought out positive and constructive for the most part. I am sorry for your loss man I truely hope everything works out on here.

• 311 posts
    February 28, 2015 10:20 AM PST

Welcome back Jason

• 366 posts
    February 28, 2015 10:49 AM PST

Welcome back Jason

• VR Staff
    • 246 posts
    February 28, 2015 11:21 AM PST
    Jason said:

Wow. I didn't expect to see all this awesome support and reaching out. Maybe I will have to stick around after all if you don't terribly mind it ;) 

Think we'd all prefer it, man. :)
    • 132 posts
    February 28, 2015 11:22 AM PST
    Jason said:

Welcome back my good man! ^^

• 67 posts
    February 28, 2015 2:29 PM PST
    Jason said:

:)

• 378 posts
    February 28, 2015 7:38 PM PST

I knew you couldn't stay away from me ;)